Mary of Nazareth: Compelling Film Brings Mary’s “Yes” to Life

Valin

Lisa M. Hendey

9/5/13

I recently had the great privilege of pre-screening an amazing new movie, Mary of Nazareth, an epic new motion picture on the life of Mary, mother of Christ, from her childhood through the Resurrection of Jesus. The film will become available for sponsored screenings in theaters through Ignatius Press and Carmel Communications beginning October 1, 2013. I wanted to share this good news with our readers now, so that you can begin planning with your parish or organization to bring a screening to your community.

Upon watching this amazing film, I shared the following endorsement:

With careful attention to detail and a remarkable cast, Mary of Nazareth is an impressively beautiful portrait of the life of the Blessed Mother. Starting with her unique childhood and following her life through the resurrection of her son, our Lord Jesus Christ, this film will bond families ever more closely to the life of a woman who forever changed our world. Come to know Mary for the first time, or renew your friendship with the mother of us all with a cinematic work of art that brings Marys amazing yes to life.

Here is some additional information about this beautiful film:

More Clips Here