Coffee Shop

Rheo

@NCTexan

Thank you ever soooo much for that picture. wacko.png

@Valin

Glad I could be of assistance today. Here's an image that's guaranteed to last you though the night!

gay-pride-parade.jpg

I'd bet if someone showed that to his mom and dad they would pretend they didn't know him. I know I would

Most gay people are not like that.

True, but two points

A. There is a reason we have stereotypes

B. This is the face of the homosexual community, and until They do something about it (telling them to stop it would be a good place to start) there will be problems.

clearvision

Teresa Heinz Kerry, the wife of Secretary of State John Kerry, is in critical but stable condition in a Massachusetts hospital.

Heinz Kerry, 74, was admitted into the emergency room at Nantucket Cottage Hospital about 3:30 p.m.ET Sunday, said hospital spokesman Noah Brown. She was later transferred to a Boston hospital, according to the Associated Press, which cited an unnamed person in close contact with the family.

Most gay people are not like that.

My point is (as Valin said) that this is the face of the Gay Pride movement that gains more and more "mainstream" acceptance every year. Just about every community of any size now hosts annual Gay Pride events that have become more outrageous year after year... and by default becomes "the new norm".

These events and the pics that I posted represent not just a GLBT (and whatever other letters you want to add) statement but an "in your face" repudiation of values and decency.

Unlike the Westboro "church" which is composed of a handful of morons, embraced by few, and universally repudiated... extreme Gay Pride events enjoy every increasing support, acceptance and set the direction of our country.

So back to my original point:

"Them that die will be the lucky ones!"

And this is hot off the current main page of....

CNN: The Worldwide Leader in News

or more aptly...

CNN: Primary News Source for Low Information Voters

Shocking findings at the top of their page! Previously I had thought that it was caused by Paula Deen's use of the "N" word.

cnn1_zps530027a1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These other heavy news items are also available to everyone directly on CNN's main page.

cnn2_zpsc8494271.jpg

Life in Khadafy's Libya

Note: If you are a man it will make you want to dig him, up and shoot him again.

"Some Humans Ain't Human."

John Prine

Oh, you don't have to be a man to want to do that. And worse than just shoot him again.

SrWoodchuck

And the "bloodbath" in Chicago continues; 10 killed, 55 wounded.

(Snip)

Wake me when the "bloodbath" in Cairo reaches the level of the "bloodbath" in Chicago.

Remember when your chances of getting killed in DC were greater than in Baghdad? One was a huge major very very very important story and the other was...nothing to see here...move along.

Let them post the number of casualties that were caused by lawful gun owners/concealed carry owners.....and how many [directly or indirectly] were caused by Obama/Chicago rules or policy.

Ever heard the expression, "A boat is a hole in the water you throwh money into."?

This is one big hole.

Some great pictures on the link.

UK Mail

Edited for spelling "enhancement".

Ever heard the expression, "A boat is a hole in the water you through money into."?

This is one big hole.

Some great pictures on the link.

UK Mail

That is Beautiful!

Great Egyptian kid!

Via iOTW

I understand this has gone viral in Egypt and the Middle East.

(Note: This is a good thing Very Good Thing.)

Great Egyptian kid!

Via iOTW

I understand this has gone viral in Egypt and the Middle East.

(Note: This is a good thing Very Good Thing.)

My heavens. Finally watched this. What an incredible little boy!

Jul 8, 2013

Mark Dice asks California beach goers if they'll sign a petition showing support for Obama in his quest to repeal the Bill of Rights.

SrWoodchuck

Do you know what the difference is between the Supreme Court and the Ku Klux Klan?
The Supremes wear black robes and scare the $#@t out of white folks.

-Aunt Polly-via KnuckleDraggin'

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Stand your ground. [There is little that you have left, if you do not]

Via The Feral Irishman

Stand your ground. [There is little that you have left, if you do not]

Via The Feral Irishman

I believe This (Scroll down) is what this video was about.

BTW Father Nathan Monk stepping down from priesthood in support of LGBTQ?

That said, we must be like MLK and be ready to be jailed for what we believe. As Dietrich Bonhoeffer said (I believe) Some of the best writing is done in jail cells.