Coronation Day

Geee

coronation-dayAmerican Spectator:

President Obama was inaugurated for his second term yesterday, and at the public ceremony today he’ll deliver a speech that will, at the height of his political power, set forth his agenda in terms of compromise and economic recovery. He’ll begin by claiming that his leadership overcame the greatest economic crisis we’ve faced since the Depression and he’ll go on to claim credit for achieving great “reforms” like Obamacare and “saving” the auto industry.

He’ll say that his great successes gave him a mandate to complete his agenda for jobs, for reviving the economy and all the things he didn’t get done in his first term. He’ll say that we need more “reforms” and that our economic salvation cannot be achieved by burdening the middle class and the elderly with changes to the entitlement programs that are rapidly destroying our economic future. And he will try to repaint himself with the worn-through veneer of “post-partisanship,” challenging those who oppose him to compromise. If they’ll only be as reasonable as he, the president will assure us, we can get over the partisan gridlock that Americans are tired of seeing.

Obama will wrap some soft words around his agenda for comprehensive “immigration reform,” gun control, and more investments in “green energy” (the nonsense that brought us Solyndra) to make us energy independent. He will lay claim to fiscal responsibility despite his tidal wave of spending and will explain, in broad terms, how more spending will magically bring down the federal debt.Scissors-32x32.png

It could easily become this kind of day:

.A3.jpg

.....I'm not watching a single second of the official lie-of-office...and if it comes up in the news later....I'll turn off the tube & grab a beer book.

• Like 3

It could easily become this kind of day:

.A3.jpg

.....I'm not watching a single second of the official lie-of-office...and if it comes up in the news later....I'll turn off the tube & grab a beer book.

Better than 1 beer i'll bring a six pk.

Demons for Obama

Judi McLeodFull Story

The Obama button craze, apparent during ‘The Second Coming’ inauguration, took its inspiration from the Peace Movement. The Peace Movement covered all professions in buttons reading, ‘Grannies for Peace’, ‘Farmers and War Veterans for Peace’. It also included “Panties for Peace”, a movement, which someone started as a joke, but still collected members.

In secular, Marxist Obama land, it’s now ‘Sisters for Obama’, buttons with the Obama logo slapped below a Hollywood version of a young nun in a habit whose beauty outshines her virtue. Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52549

• Like 1

Famous Black Golfer Renews Contract

From a comment @ link:

Stranded in Sonoma

January 21st, 2013

Reminds me of an old Herman comic. A man is on the witness stand taking the oath…

Clerk: Please raise your right hand.

Clerk: I swear to tell the truth…

Witness: I swerve to smell de soup…

Clerk: The whole truth…

Witness: De toll booth…

Clerk: And nothing but the truth.

Witness: And nuts sing on de roof.

Lawyer: Now, tell us in your own words exactly what happened.

3_16_up.png+2