British MP Daniel Hannan delivers electrifying take down of Occupy

Valin

british-mp-daniel-hannan-delivers-electrifying-take-down-of-occupyLegal Insurrection:

Anne Sorock

January 20, 2013

British MP Daniel Hannan delivered an electrifying take down of the central tenets of the Occupy movement during a debate about the movement at the Young Britons’ Foundation this week.

Hannan described the bank bailouts, which have led to a landscape now filled with “zombie banks, crawling malodorously with their bandages hanging off because we don’t allow the market to take its natural course” as he addressed three core falsehoods Occupy — and many Democrats – puts forth:

1) The idea that we are living through a failure of capitalism, crisis of the market system

2) That the banking collapse was caused by a lack of regulation

3) The idea that we have been brought here by greed, by human weakness

british-mp-daniel-hannan-delivers-electrifying-take-down-of-occupyLegal Insurrection:

Anne Sorock

January 20, 2013

British MP Daniel Hannan delivered an electrifying take down of the central tenets of the Occupy movement during a debate about the movement at the Young Britons' Foundation this week.

Hannan described the bank bailouts, which have led to a landscape now filled with "zombie banks, crawling malodorously with their bandages hanging off because we don't allow the market to take its natural course" as he addressed three core falsehoods Occupy and many Democrats puts forth:

1) The idea that we are living through a failure of capitalism, crisis of the market system

I do like Daniel Hannan. I like what he says, but just as much I like how he says it. I am a fool for that proper Oxbridge British accent. wub.pngblush.png

Anne Sorock

January 20, 2013

British MP Daniel Hannan delivered an electrifying take down of the central tenets of the Occupy movement during a debate about the movement at the Young Britons' Foundation this week.

Hannan described the bank bailouts, which have led to a landscape now filled with "zombie banks, crawling malodorously with their bandages hanging off because we don't allow the market to take its natural course" as he addressed three core falsehoods Occupy — and many Democrats – puts forth:

I do like Daniel Hannan. I like what he says, but just as much I like how he says it. I am a fool for that proper Oxbridge British accent. wub.pngblush.png

I love Cornel West! But then I'm a sucker for a Black 1%er pretending he's Down For The Struggle! rolleyes.gif