The Media's Favorite Fake Republicans

Geee

medias-favorite-fake-republicansCNS News:

The Republican Party is desperately in need of some good advice. It needs to return to Ronald Reagan conservatism and give America a two-party system, not a tinny echo of Obama. But our liberal media keep desperately inviting fake Republicans to offer advice to the GOP.

They want to create a new Republican Party, one that rejects the principles of the man who championed freedom.

Exhibit A: New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg. The Jan. 14 Washington Post insisted on the front page: "Bloomberg wants change in the GOP." Post reporter Jason Horowitz noted, "America's most prominent and deep pocketed advocate for gun control would rather rehabilitate Republicans than oust them."

What? Republicans are criminals in need of rehabilitation? The analogies get worse. Supporting the Bill of Rights is like supporting ... segregation and slavery. Democrats don't like Bloomberg trying to reform Republicans instead of defeat them, reported Horowitz. But "Bloomberg counters that just as Democrats were once the party of slavery and segregation, the pro-gun GOP is now ripe for moderation."Scissors-32x32.png

@Geee

I got no use for these guys!!! At best they give me a headache, at worst they make me want to grab a "rapid fire assault weapon with a high capacity magazine" and head for the nearest tall building. So a question occurred to me (yes we should all be concerned...I know I am) Where are the Democrat versions of Michael Bloomberg Colin Powell? Cause I don't see them.

@Geee

I got no use for these guys!!! At best they give me a headache, at worst they make me want to grab a "rapid fire assault weapon with a high capacity magazine" and head for the nearest tall building. So a question occurred to me (yes we should all be concerned...I know I am) Where are the Democrat versions of Michael Bloomberg Colin Powell? Cause I don't see them.

The media would not be climbing over one another to guest a wayward Dem - a wayward 'Republican' that's another story. Some of these attention starved so-called Republicans keep their names in the spotlight speaking out against the Republican party and they know it. 'Conservative' columnists also. Peggy Noonan comes to mind.

• Like 1

@Geee

The media would not be climbing over one another to guest a wayward Dem - a wayward 'Republican' that's another story. Some of these attention starved so-called Republicans keep their names in the spotlight speaking out against the Republican party and they know it. 'Conservative' columnists also. Peggy Noonan comes to mind.

Sweet Peggy....Do not get me started! wallbash.gif That is unless you want me to go full blown Freeper Mode.

@Geee

Sweet Peggy....Do not get me started! wallbash.gif That is unless you want me to go full blown Freeper Mode.

Please no - that will not be necessarytongue.png

Peggy is washed up, Bloomberg left the GOP (and good riddance, bitch), but Powell the Obamabot is still around, trashing his old party. Seems like this is also a common effect in "legacy" Republicans like McCain's loudmouth daughter and that Hoover brat who is now on PMSNBC where she belongs.

• Like 1

Peggy is washed up, Bloomberg left the GOP (and good riddance, bitch), but Powell the Obamabot is still around, trashing his old party. Seems like this is also a common effect in "legacy" Republicans like McCain's loudmouth daughter and that Hoover brat who is now on PMSNBC where she belongs.

Yep - and another 'good' Republican-Hagel