Election Day 2012 LIVE THREAD

clearvision

I'm going to just call it now and open some champagne.

Romney wins! laugh.png

And more champagne if Bozo wins

If Bozo wins, out comes the hard liquor. I'm supposed to be abstaining for health reasons, but if we have to go through 4 more years I think one night of imbibing won't hasten me to the grave all that much faster.
  • Like 3

I may need to shampoo the carpet again or take a nap. This day is going to be way too long. blink.png

Need chocolate..........badblink.png

I would share some with you, but it seems I ate the whole bag of candy bars over the past weeks.rolleyes.gif

Maybe we can just share an electronic TRR hookah pipe to get us through the night.

hookah4.jpg

• Like 4

An FYI

History Calling: Fourth Election Reports from Citizen Journalists

Joel B. Pollak

6 Nov 2012, 1:00 PM PDT

The following reports were received via the Breitbart News ELECTION TIP LINE (noreply@breitbart.com) between 8:20 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. EST, Election Day, November 6. Some reports received in the same time period have already been posted--the response, from every state in the nation, has been overwhelming.

Overall, even accounting for the conservative beliefs of Breitbart readers, it would seem that the GOP has turned out the vote--and then some. Democrat turnout is spotty--good in some areas, weak in others, but apparently nowhere near the 2008 levels assumed by most mainstream media pollsters. This is good news for Republicans, and may be reflected in the final vote tallies, as long as it continues to roll.

(Snip)

Video Chicagoland: Election Judges Fired After Alleged Ballot Box Tampering

On the day before Cook County residents head to the polls, there has been an allegation of election tampering. As a result, some election judges he result have been fired.

Nothing to see here, it is normal to go in after hours and check for supplies LOL

Thank you. I feel ashamed that I even considered the possibility of any kind of...misdeeds.

I blame George Bush for influencing my thinking.

• Like 1

Report: Dem-Leaning Colorado Counties Could Go GOP

John Nolte

6 Nov 2012, 1:50 PM PDT

A GOP source sent along some early turnout numbers from the swing state of Colorado. These numbers are a couple of hours old. But I want to pass along as much actual data as I can.

Adams County (Lean D County) – Strong Republican turnout based on morning data – on track to win since first time in 1984. Absentee/Early Vote margins will be hard for Democrats to overcome today. Right now it’s a virtual tie. Election Day thus far is 3696 D, 3549 R

Arapahoe (Swing County) – Election Day turnout this morning: 4,860 Democrat & 5,271 Republican. Over 83% of the vote was Absentee/Early Vote: 75,653 Democrat & 75,812 Republican.

Jefferson County (Swing County) – Absentee/Early Vote: 78,738 Democrat & 85,378 Republican. No election day numbers.

Again, no one is trying to spin anything here, including my source. These are numbers from this morning in crucial Colorado counties. All this is is a snapshot.

I still don't get the refresh button. After I post a comment I want to go back to where I was reading. Isn't that what the refresh button is supposed to do?