Election Day 2012 LIVE THREAD

clearvision

Report here to local radio stations of a Republican voter coming out from voting and seeing the guy ahead of him getting in a car with an Illinois plate and following him as he goes from polling place to polling place. Talk show host said that it is not the first report that she had gotten.

Picture on Fox of a whole wall painted with an Obama poster at a polling place - forgot where.

I think it was PA.

I see that Fox has updated to show them trying to cover it. I thought he looked like Hitler in the picture.

Giant Obama Mural Greets Voters in Philly's Ward 35

Update: Election Judge Ordered Mural Be Covered Up

Update: Obama Poster in FLA Polling Station

www.foxnews.com%20screen%20capture%202012-11-6-12-9-12.jpg

Creepy, reminds me of of this

One polling site in Philadelphia apparently had a mural of President Obama emblazoned on the wall directly behind the voting machines. The mural, at a local school being used as a polling site, contained the words "change!" and "hope," along with a quote from the president.

Republicans were drawing attention to the image Tuesday morning, with one Mitt Romney spokesman tweeting: "Voters in Philly's Ward 35 are being forced to cast their ballots next to this."
Scissors-32x32.png

Giant Obama Mural Greets Voters in Philly's Ward 35

Update: Election Judge Ordered Mural Be Covered Up

Update: Obama Poster in FLA Polling Station

www.foxnews.com%20screen%20capture%202012-11-6-12-9-12.jpg

Creepy, reminds me of of this

One polling site in Philadelphia apparently had a mural of President Obama emblazoned on the wall directly behind the voting machines. The mural, at a local school being used as a polling site, contained the words "change!" and "hope," along with a quote from the president.

Republicans were drawing attention to the image Tuesday morning, with one Mitt Romney spokesman tweeting: "Voters in Philly's Ward 35 are being forced to cast their ballots next to this."
Scissors-32x32.png

It was covered up.

Republican Party of Texas has established an Election Day Hotline for Texas voters to report any problems they encounter exercising their rights at the polling place. That telephone number is 254-300-VOTE (254-300-8683). If you have any questions or concerns, before, during, or after your time at the polls - feel free to call the hotline. You can even send a text message to the same number at 254-300-VOTE, or you can email our volunteer staff all day by using the following address: texasballotintegrity@gmail.com.

This is your last chance to be a part of a very big night - not just for Republicans, but for Texas and for America. Don't let this opportunity pass you by! We stand on the verge of taking back our country, but we can't be successful without your participation. Join with us tomorrow and help make the final push to victory!

I may need to shampoo the carpet again or take a nap. This day is going to be way too long. blink.png

I vote to take a nap.

At what point do we question who made the shampooing machine, Rheo? Something is not right. How can there be anything left?

Edited for clarity, but too bad, I am too stupid.

Edited by saveliberty

I have to go to a 2-hour rehearsal at 3:30, and then choir tonight. Good distractions I guess, because this waiting is driving me crazy; and I'll be done & home by 8:15.

I may need to shampoo the carpet again or take a nap. This day is going to be way too long. blink.png

Need chocolate..........badblink.png

I would share some with you, but it seems I ate the whole bag of candy bars over the past weeks.rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

I'm going to just call it now and open some champagne.

Romney wins! laugh.png

And more champagne if Bozo wins

If O wins we won't be able to afford champagne. We won't be able to afford tap water by the end of his second term. Shudder.

I vote to take a nap.

Being something of a napophile, I vote yes!

I vote to take a nap.

At what point do we question who made the shampooing machine, Rheo? Something is not right. How can there be anything left?

Edited for clarity, but too bad, I am too stupid.

The Hoover works great. I just need something to do to keep busy.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Colorado Early Voting: Romney Has the Edge

Nov 06, 2012 02:43 PM EST

According to numbers produced by Colorado Secretary of State Scott Gessler, Mitt Romney has the early voting edge in the Centennial State. So far, more than 1.9 million votes have been cast; 653,450 votes from Democrats and 688,303 from Republicans. Unaffiliated voters have cast 547,437 votes. These early numbers match up with Romney's lead in Colorado heading into Election Day.

• Like 1