Election Day 2012 LIVE THREAD

clearvision

DU members hard at the Kool Aid

Obama is loved

Its obvious when you see him out there with the masses. He is real. He cares, deeply and people see this. Regardless what happens today, he will go into the history books as one of the greats, and this has nothing to do with skin color.

DU members hard at the Kool Aid

Obama is loved

Its obvious when you see him out there with the masses. He is real. He cares, deeply and people see this. Regardless what happens today, he will go into the history books as one of the greats, and this has nothing to do with skin color.

stalin-bio.jpg

So was he.

Wargaming the Electoral College: The Final Edition

November 5, 2012 - 4:26 pm - by Stephen Green

Page 1 of 7 Next -> View as Single Page

I did the first one of these for this election cycle 459 days ago, although it only feels like six, maybe seven times that many.

First up is the map Democrats tell you is far too conservative, since The Chosen Won will win so big and so early that the Rocky Mountain states like Montana will simply suspend their elections and succumb to the inevitable. Nevertheless, if Obama wins, this is probably about as good as it gets.

Obama-Squeaker.png

Please note that in this scenario, if ME-02 ends up going for Romney, then we get a 269-269 tie. And I’ll preemptively check myself into a rehab program. Which would be fine, other than Lindsay Lohan’s incessant chatter about “how I used to really, really be somebody” during circle time.

We’ve got lots more maps to go, so keep clicking. Scissors-32x32.png

http://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2012/11/05/wargaming-the-electoral-college-the-final-edition/

• Like 1

Barb voted at the high school in Amherst, this morning. Jack is going to vote this afternoon. I will vote later this afternoon on the way home. Listening to WRKO in Boston this morning, it sounds like turnout is heavy both in Manchester, NH and around Boston. The Manchester turnout at one polling place seemed to be heavily in Romney's favor.

One of the good signs is that the Republicans in Philly didn't roll-over when the RATS tried to throw them out of the polling places they were supposed to work at. If that was able to limit the Philly Fraud, I think that Pennsylvania may fall into the Romney column. I was reading on the other site that this morning, the Obama Campaign got their final internal polls of Michigan and they are scared! I wouldn't be surprised to see Romney sweep the midwest through Minnesota, although that will be a long shot. I will be interested in seeing Obama's margin in Illinois. Chicago sounds like turnout isn't as planned.

45 minute wait to vote for us. Gave me time to figure out who I was going to vote for for president. LMFAO.gif

Ah, so you were one of the two undecided voters!!!laugh.png

• Like 5

Rush: will more Republicans vote today for Romney than McCain in 2008?

Rush: will fewer Democrats vote today for Obama than Obama in 2008?

WHI: On ground reports coming back very positive for the governor. Enthusiasm gap def. holding for us. Independents are breaking real strong for the governor and turnout is fantastic. Leaking some of that back to the WH just to mess with them. Can’t help myself. Remain confident we should know around 10:00 – 11:00 tonight on who will be sitting in the White House for the next four years. Got another little bit of information on Romney and his choice to campaign today. Seems there was a split in-house on that. Some staffers worried it might jam up the turnout in those areas. The governor’s reply to them was the kind of thing I just love hearing come from a leader, probably because you don’t hear this kind of thing often. Even the best of them I’ve worked with over the years are at heart selfish and lazy bastards:

(“We have people out there working on my behalf. The least I can do is to keep on working for them right to the very end. Isn’t that what this is really all about?” -Mitt Romney on why he chose to keep campaigning on Election Day)

Earlier in all of this, I really didn’t fully appreciate the kind of man Mitt Romney is. It’s a rare thing to have a quality human being in politics at this level. Everything I hear, everything that has come back to me, points to the governor as being that rare thing, a real quality human being who happens to also be running for President of the United States. If this all comes down to “may the best man win”, Mitt Romney wins this thing in a landslide.

Scissors-32x32.png

Romney.....in Ohio & Pennsylvania, running for President.

President Jarrett....in Tehran campaigning for Obama.

pResident Obama......in Chicago playing some B-ball.

Question: While you have time to influence the electorate, would it be to your advantage to do something Presidential?

Like, hold meetings with FEMA, to move their Sandy efforts up a notch....call the Red Cross to see if the gubmint could help their response......organize your dear fawning celebs, to do a fund raiser for the storm hit NY & NJ peeps.

• Like 4

WARNING.... LIBERAL MEDIA HEAD FAKE

At the top of Google News right now is this headline and story....

Meant to appear that the victorious Barky Obama is consoling a "spirited" but losing Romney.

How big of Barky, Google and Reuters.

Obama congratulates Romney on "spirited campaign"

Election Judge Wears Obama Cap While Checking in Voters in Obama's Chicago Ward

http://www.weeklysta...ard_661843.html

obamahat.preview.jpg

Scissors-32x32.png

taken by a voter this morning at the Ward 4, Precinct 37 polling place (1212 South Plymouth Court, Chicago), shows an election judge checking in voters while wearing an Obama hat," a source writes. "Chicago's 4th ward is home to President Barack Obama."

The voter who took the photo says: "Woman in front of me also given an extra ballot."

Scissors-32x32.png

H/T:WeaselZipppers

mailed my ballot in last week but drove past the polling place near me about an hour ago, tons of cars around, big parking lot almost full, but the voting is at the First Church of the Nazarene and is surrounded by the college campus so don't know if some of the cars were for school or voting. I do know that Friday through yesterday they had really big lines at the County Election Board where people were early voting.

• Like 1

Election Judge Wears Obama Cap While Checking in Voters in Obama's Chicago Ward

http://www.weeklysta...ard_661843.html

obamahat.preview.jpg

Scissors-32x32.png

taken by a voter this morning at the Ward 4, Precinct 37 polling place (1212 South Plymouth Court, Chicago), shows an election judge checking in voters while wearing an Obama hat," a source writes. "Chicago's 4th ward is home to President Barack Obama."

The voter who took the photo says: "Woman in front of me also given an extra ballot."

Scissors-32x32.png

H/T:WeaselZipppers

Isn't that illegal?