GrapePad Lite

clearvision

Hey Winos!

Been busy working on a new interface for restaurants' customers to access the wine and bar info from their own devices (web,mobile phones, tablets, etc.)

If you have a minute, can you click thru or snap QR code with your camera app and give some feedback.

Should work on "any" device... computer,tablet,phone, e-reader as it keeps things simple.

grapepad.com/wappgp

On my Ipad I have Qrafter and it scanned fine. On My Samsung 111 I have redlaser and it told me that it could not scan because there was too much glare. Don't know whether it is the app or the device that can't do it.

On my Ipad I have Qrafter and it scanned fine. On My Samsung 111 I have redlaser and it told me that it could not scan because there was too much glare. Don't know whether it is the app or the device that can't do it.

Thanks. Redlaser works from iPhone. The glare issue is from the monitor/lighting. I'm also trying a color QR which may throw older devices. Normally the QR would be on something printed at the restaurant and not really used from a monitor.