2012 Presidential Election part 6

Valin

church-300x253.jpg

Speaking of brilliant. As usual, Mr. Eastwood channels his characters and gets the best last laugh.

I afraid Obama had better get used to this weather he wins or loses in Nov.

Clint Eastwood cemented his place in the political history of the country.

church-300x253.jpg

Speaking of brilliant. As usual, Mr. Eastwood channels his characters and gets the best last laugh.

I afraid Obama had better get used to this weather he wins or loses in Nov.

Clint Eastwood cemented his place in the political history of the country.

Yes he did. And I am enjoying every minute of it. Who says old and confused is actually old and confused? I am pretty sure it means "I'm outsmarting you, you little punks."

Yes he did. And I am enjoying every minute of it. Who says old and confused is actually old and confused? I am pretty sure it means "I'm outsmarting you, you little punks."

I prefer Chronologically enhanced and...Open Minded....Mentally Flexible.

Posted: 9:00 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012

West-side ZIP code nears $1 million in presidential donations

By Chuck Lindell

American-Statesman Staff

People who live and work in one affluent Austin-area ZIP code have sent almost $1 million to the 2012 presidential candidates, making western Travis County a focal point for national political giving.

Only three other Texas ZIP codes have provided more donations than 78746, which stretches from Lost Creek to Davenport Ranch and includes West Lake Hills, Rollingwood and parts of West Austin.

President Barack Obama is by far the largest recipient of political donations from 78746, amassing more than

The state’s top three ZIP codes were all Romney territory:

The Hedwig Village area of Houston was the state’s most generous, parting with $1.55 million — including $976,400 for Romney, seven times higher than Obama’s haul from 77024, said the center, which runs the opensecrets.com website on political giving.

Next was Houston’s 77019, which includes River Oaks, where Romney’s $756,000 was four times higher than contributions to Obama.

Dallas’ 75205, serving Highland Park, has sent more than $609,000 to Romney and $162,600 to Obama. Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/local/west-side-zip-code-nears-1-million-in-presidential/nScGt/

Ohio coal miners to Obama: Stop lying

Jazz Shaw

1014/12

First caught wind of this remarkable little side-bar story from Jim Hoft. Barack Obama has been quite busy trying to gin up support in all sectors, including claims this his “all of the above energy policies” were both helping and winning the support of energy workers, including coal miners. Even worse, the Left has been foisting some claims that Mitt Romney’s campaign has been “forcing” coal miners to attend his rallies. Out in the battleground state of Ohio, some of the aforementioned miners got together with the press[/ur] to ask the President to cut out the “absolute lies.”

(Snip)

(Snip)

CAN IT ALL BE COINCIDENCE?

by Don Fredrick, ©2012, blogging at The Obama Timeline

(Oct. 1, 2012) ­ As I noted in the introduction to my book, The Obama Timeline, a jury at a murder trial will often find the accumulated circumstantial evidence so overwhelming that a guilty verdict is obvious ­even though there may be no witness to the crime. “The jurors in the Scott Peterson trial believed the collection of evidence more than they believed Scott Peterson. Among other things, the jury thought that being arrested with $15,000 in cash, recently-dyed hair, a newly-grown goatee, four cell phones, camping equipment, a map to a new girlfriend’s house, a gun, and his brother’s driver’s license certainly did not paint a picture of a grieving husband who had nothing to do with his pregnant wife’s disappearance and murder.”

In the four years I have been gathering information about ­and evidence against­Barack Hussein Obama, I have encountered hundreds of coincidences that strike me as amazing. None of those coincidences, by themselves, may mean much. But taken as a whole it is almost impossible to believe they were all the result of chance. Consider the Obama-related coincidences:

Obama just happened to know 60s far-left radical revolutionary William Ayers, whose father just happened to be Thomas Ayers, who just happened to be a close friend of Obama’s communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, who just happened to work at the communist-sympathizing Chicago Defender with Vernon Jarrett, who just happened to later become the father-in-law of Iranian-born leftist Valerie Jarrett, who Obama just happened to choose as his closest White House advisor, and who just happened to have been CEO of Habitat Company, which just happened to manage public housing in Chicago, which just happened to get millions of dollars from the Illinois state legislature, and which just happened not to properly maintain the housing­which eventually just happened to require demolition.

Valerie Jarrett also just happened to work for the city of Chicago, and just happened to hire Michelle LaVaughan Robinson (later Obama), who just happened to have worked at the Sidley Austin law firm, where former fugitive from the FBI Bernardine Dohrn also just happened to work, and where Barack Obama just happened to get a summer job.

Bernardine Dohrn just happened to be married to William Ayers, with whom she just happened to have hidden from the FBI at a San Francisco marina, along with Donald Warden, who just happened to change his name to Khalid al-Mansour, and Warden/al-Mansour just happened to be a mentor of Black Panther Party founders Huey Newton and Scissors-32x32.png

Ohio coal miners to Obama: Stop lying

Jazz Shaw

1014/12

First caught wind of this remarkable little side-bar story from Jim Hoft. Barack Obama has been quite busy trying to gin up support in all sectors, including claims this his “all of the above energy policies” were both helping and winning the support of energy workers, including coal miners. Even worse, the Left has been foisting some claims that Mitt Romney’s campaign has been “forcing” coal miners to attend his rallies. Out in the battleground state of Ohio, some of the aforementioned miners got together with the press[/ur] to ask the President to cut out the “absolute lies.”

(Snip)

(Snip)

Longer Version

• Like 1

I love real Americans. These are guys that real make a difference in our lives. They produce something that we ALL need and use. These guys make me proud. God bless every one. Truth matters.

Miners Fight Back Against Obama TV Ad: "Absolute Lies"

Google News

Your search - Miners Fight Back Against Obama TV Ad: Absolute Lies - did not match any news results.

I guess this never happened.

For what it's worth...which IMO is not much

Breitbart.com: Virginia: Republicans Have Early Voting Edge over Democrats

Tony Lee

15 Oct 2012

An analysis by the nonpartisan and non-profit Virginia Public Access Project (VPAP) shows Republicans may have a significant enthusiasm gap in Virginia over Democrats when it comes to early voting.

According to an analysis of data released on Friday by the State Board of Elections, VPAP found that "seven of the 10 localities reporting the fastest rate of absentee voting this year compared to four years ago were won by Republican John McCain" while "seven of the 10 localities reporting the slowest pace of absentee balloting this year were carried by Democrat Barack Obama."

According to the Virginia State Board of Elections, 60,612 voters have mailed in an absentee ballot or delivered a ballot in person to date. In 2008, Obama won nearly two-thirds of the 511,933 absentee ballots cast in Virginia, according to the Board of Elections.

(Snip)

Barack Obama: Whiner-In-Chief

By: streiff (Diary) | October 14th at 08:34 PM

Barack Obama has a new ad out letting us all know just how tough the job is and explaining that even though he has accomplished less than nothing it is vital that he be reelected. In the process he accomplishes a new first in the category of presidents.

In this day and age masculinity has fallen out of fashion though not to the benefit of society. At one time the watch word of a man was encapsulated in Benjamin Disraeli’s famous “Never complain, never explain.” This philosophy would not be recognizable in the current White House where not only the buck does not stop, it can’t even get a security pass. Jimmy Carter exhibited raging testosterone drenched machismo by comparison.

Now our whiner-in-chief has produced an ad telling everyone just how freakin hard it is to be president. Savor the self pity: Scissors-32x32.png

There is an ad that I can't find. It apparently shows a recent question asked of Joe or Obama and then shows Kennedy answering it,using an old clip of him. Has anyone seen it?

There is an ad that I can't find. It apparently shows a recent question asked of Joe or Obama and then shows Kennedy answering it,using an old clip of him. Has anyone seen it?

That's it. Thanks love. Was sitting here waiting for a response from Tammy Bruce, on whose show I heard a bit of it.

• Like 1

Romney campaign files federal suit to ensure all military ballots count in Wisconsin

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s campaign has filed a federal lawsuit in Wisconsin to extend the amount of time military and overseas absentee ballots can be returned.

The federal suit came on the heels a campaign request to the state’s Government Accountability Board to extend the deadline after at least 30 Wisconsin municipalities failed to send overseas ballots 45 days before the election, which is required under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voter Act (UOCAVA). The campaign proceeded with the suit against GAB after their initial request was denied.

Scissors-32x32.png

Convicted terrorist scheduled to speak Tuesday night before presidential debate

Read more: http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz29PNFdRp3

Don't see any issues with this. wallbash.gif

I thought the terrorist was going to be one of the debaters?

Ha.

When he can't bring a teleprompter, he arranges for another kind of backup.

22 days until real hope and change.

I cannot even contemplate the alternative.

Convicted terrorist scheduled to speak Tuesday night before presidential debate

Read more: http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz29PNFdRp3

Don't see any issues with this. wallbash.gif

I thought the terrorist was going to be one of the debaters?

Ha.

When he can't bring a teleprompter, he arranges for another kind of backup.

22 days until real hope and change.

I cannot even contemplate the alternative.

Some people should show up with a couple of big buckets of the Colonel's best, sit right in front.

evil1.gif

I have not unsure.png