2012 Presidential Election part 6

Valin

Woman caller on Limbaugh saying Biden made her ill and then on JFK reference:

"Here's Michelle and Barry, they think they're Camelot. It's more like Crapalot."

Woman caller on Limbaugh saying Biden made her ill and then on JFK reference:

"Here's Michelle and Barry, they think they're Camelot. It's more like Crapalot."

Obama is everything I thought he'd be.

• Like 2

"Million Muppet March" planned to defend U.S. backing for PBS

Daniel Trotta

10/12/12

(Reuters) - Plans to save Big Bird, the fuzzy yellow character on U.S. public television's "Sesame Street," from possible extinction are taking shape in the form of a puppet-based protest next month dubbed the "Million Muppet March."

The demonstration is planned for November 3 at the National Mall in Washington, D.C., three days before the general election.

(Snip)

Michael Bellavia, 43, an animation executive from Los Angeles, and Chris Mecham, 46, a university student in Idaho, separately came up with the Million Muppet March idea in response.

(Snip)

Ya Can't make it up fast enough!

Vote Romney—do it for the children

Another Splendid Reason for Ousting Barack Obama: Gutting Despicable Appointees!

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/50193

Scissors-32x32.png

America will be blessed with a tremendous windfall as the folks below, and others in the Obama administration with similar defects, will no longer be licensed to pillage and plunder American taxpayers and Democracy.

A Romney presidency will mean that the ax will fall on the following heads, among others:

• Joseph R. Biden
  • Hillary Rodham Clinton
  • Timothy F. Geithner
  • Leon E. Panetta
  • Eric H. Holder, Jr.
  • Kenneth L. Salazar
  • Thomas J. Vilsack
  • Rebecca Blank
  • Hilda L. Solis
  • Kathleen Sebelius
  • Shaun L.S. Donovan
  • Ray LaHood
  • Steven Chu
  • Arne Duncan
  • Eric K. Shinseki
  • Janet A. Napolitano

Other losers who need to move on include Susan Rice, and lefties of her ilk.

Rarely, if ever, has one administration gathered such a collection of misfits and losers under the guise of “serving” the nation.

Scissors-32x32.png

Rush Caller Jenny: I wanted to tell you what I think Democrats are just like. They’re just like Canada Geese, they are loud, rude, odd, full of crap, want everything for free, and nearly impossible to get rid of. Now they toss some grape Kool-Aid to kill off the Canada geese, but I’m thinking they drank the Kool-Aid.

RUSH: Boy I have never heard Canadian Geese so put down in my life.

JENNY: I can’t stand them, Democrats or Canada Geese. [Laughter]

Video at site of call

• Like 1

From Newsbusters

A comment made by daddynos at Newsbusters on a thread:

Brokaw, et al, are not disturbed by;

1. Fast and Furious that has killed hundreds of Mexicans and at least one American (Watergate didn't have a body count).

2. Quantitative Easing of TRILLIONS that devaluates the dollar and slows the recovery (but "trickle down is a lie" unless it supports the unions).

3. An administration that ignores intelligence briefings while hiding behind ignorance when diplomats die (ignored green movement in 2009 Iran when it could have made a difference).

4. A President more focused on re-election and golf than job creation or foreign diplomacy.

5. Highest deficits ever. Highest poor population ever. Highest poor black prosperity numbers ever. Highest number of Americans quitting the workforce or joining disability ever...

6. Unprecedented downgrading of US credit rating in our history...

7. A liberal administration that hates war but doesn't blink regarding Gitmo, Libya, and killing in droves by UAV. Didn't Bush lose his legitimacy for much less though he had the support of Congress and the UN?

8. It was unpatriotic to increase the debt under Bush by several hundred billion per annum, but 1+ TRILLION each year under Obama doesn't warrant comment.

9. VP Biden. A heart beat away from being the most powerful person in the free world...who would allow this clown to hold his office?

10. Energy is not an issue to the poor. If it were, it would have not have doubled in cost. Oh, perhaps it means a lot...like cigarettes and alcohol which are also taxed higher under this administration. The "educated" know what is good for the "oppressed"...which those afflicted should keep in mind when their "bettors" make decisions.

11. The FEC is a joke to this party running for office. Voter ID and assurance of source of financial contribution matters little. Need I belabor these minor two points?

12. Affirms his belief in free enterprise..."spread the wealth" and "you didn't build that". Mmmm, I feel warm inside with that worldview, you?

13. Minor v Happersett. The current POTUS isn't eligible for his office per SCOTUS precedent...who cares, right? Just crazy talk by "birfers"..."At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens..." Wait, stop the nutty talk (Obama being born to a foreign national father means nuffin' cuz Art II Constitutional eligibility is not binding...for some reason that "white guy" Chester Arthur would love an explanation).

For those like myself, it is not a matter of those "47%" but an administration unwilling to sacrifice or acknowledge an oath to office. Yeah, I'm small minded. When times were advantageous it profitted those desirous of stimulus and Obamacare...the rest of us were out of luck when the Democrats were out of majority. Who had the ear of the Pelosi-Reid-Obama during the majority?

Not you unless you owned a Solyndra company.

Nothing to see here. Move along. This is the most transparent and accountable administration ever...just ask Ambassador Chris Stevens or Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.

• Like 2

Lindsay Lohan Endorses Romney, And It's Actually A Really Big Deal

Lindsay Lohan came out in support of Mitt Romney yesterday.

While most would, at first glance, write this off as gossip, it's the latest instance of an evolving trend that jeopardizes President Obama's chance at winning the White House.

Lohan, by all accounts, is a typical low-information voter. And low information voters, like it or not, will decide this election.

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

Rush Caller Jenny: I wanted to tell you what I think Democrats are just like. They’re just like Canada Geese, they are loud, rude, odd, full of crap, want everything for free, and nearly impossible to get rid of. Now they toss some grape Kool-Aid to kill off the Canada geese, but I’m thinking they drank the Kool-Aid.

RUSH: Boy I have never heard Canadian Geese so put down in my life.

JENNY: I can’t stand them, Democrats or Canada Geese. [Laughter]

Video at site of call

I have to say this is one of the best descriptions of Democrats & the Left I've heard in a long time!!!

This was so good!

OK, I suppose it is a great co-incidence that Huffington has a piece now about how Kid Rock has 'faked' his humble begginingsrolleyes.gif

I'm holding my breath waiting for the story on the current resident of the WH and the truth of his 'beginnings' and beyondrolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Obama camp tips hand on debate, hints president will attack Romney on Bain

WILLIAMSBURG, Va. – As President Obama began to hunker down at a plush resort here for three full days of debate prep, his campaign team signaled the incumbent may steal a page from Vice President Joe Biden and show a more aggressive tone in Tuesday's second face-to-face showdown with Republican Mitt Romney.

"Gov. Romney has been making pitches all of his life and he knows how to say what people want to hear whether that was during his time at Bain or during the dozens of town halls he did during the primary," said Obama campaign spokeswoman Jen Psaki said Saturday. "His running mate also left him vulnerable on a number of issues -- admitting there was a $5 trillion tax cut, after he denied it, but again failing to explain how they would pay for it, leaving women worried about their ability to make choices about their own health care and failing to articulate their plan for winding down our presence in Afghanistan."

It's significant that Psaki previewed the president's next clash with Romney with an immediate mention of his time at Bain, a word Obama never mentioned during the first presidential debate, in Denver.

Senior campaign adviser David Axelrod said on "Fox News Sunday" that Obama is making “adjustments” before the debate and plans to be more aggressive.

Scissors-32x32.png

------------

That will go over well.

And they are ready for it, I guarantee it. Bain, ha!

He could be ready for it, but if she doesn't let him talk, how can he defend himself? Candy Crowley is likely to be another Martha Radditz. I read somewhere that she has provided the WH with the questions??

Obama camp tips hand on debate, hints president will attack Romney on Bain

WILLIAMSBURG, Va. – As President Obama began to hunker down at a plush resort here for three full days of debate prep, his campaign team signaled the incumbent may steal a page from Vice President Joe Biden and show a more aggressive tone in Tuesday's second face-to-face showdown with Republican Mitt Romney.

"Gov. Romney has been making pitches all of his life and he knows how to say what people want to hear whether that was during his time at Bain or during the dozens of town halls he did during the primary," said Obama campaign spokeswoman Jen Psaki said Saturday. "His running mate also left him vulnerable on a number of issues -- admitting there was a $5 trillion tax cut, after he denied it, but again failing to explain how they would pay for it, leaving women worried about their ability to make choices about their own health care and failing to articulate their plan for winding down our presence in Afghanistan."

It's significant that Psaki previewed the president's next clash with Romney with an immediate mention of his time at Bain, a word Obama never mentioned during the first presidential debate, in Denver.

Senior campaign adviser David Axelrod said on "Fox News Sunday" that Obama is making “adjustments” before the debate and plans to be more aggressive.

Scissors-32x32.png

------------

That will go over well.

They might ask Newt how that worked out for him.

Ohio coal miners to Obama: Stop lying

Jazz Shaw

1014/12

First caught wind of this remarkable little side-bar story from Jim Hoft. Barack Obama has been quite busy trying to gin up support in all sectors, including claims this his “all of the above energy policies” were both helping and winning the support of energy workers, including coal miners. Even worse, the Left has been foisting some claims that Mitt Romney’s campaign has been “forcing” coal miners to attend his rallies. Out in the battleground state of Ohio, some of the aforementioned miners got together with the press[/ur] to ask the President to cut out the “absolute lies.”

(Snip)

(Snip)

And they are ready for it, I guarantee it. Bain, ha!

He could be ready for it, but if she doesn't let him talk, how can he defend himself? Candy Crowley is likely to be another Martha Radditz. I read somewhere that she has provided the WH with the questions??

Isn't this a town hall format? If so, I suspect that the Obama team will try to hound him because they have not been able to halt the momentum in Mitt's favor. In this format, that is going to be a serious problem. He will come off very similar to the way Gore did in 2000, because Mitt is comfortable in his own skin, and is not threatened by Obama face to face. Obama is scared and will make mistakes. I think in this format it will be difficult for Obama to pull a Biden. This is a forum to be focused on the questions from real people...and they will get irritated if Crowly or Obama interrupt their question to a specific candidate.

Just my humble opinion, but I think the damage to Obama has been done. The press are turning on him because of Bengazi, the momentum with Romney's crowds is surging and we're starting to see a lot of questions being asked. I was shocked to see this today from the AP of all places. I NEVER thought I'd see this in the msm.

I feel optimistic.

• Like 2

Has Obama Already Won the Election?

Edward McClelland

10/12/2012

Barack Obama may have already won the presidential election. An NBC/WSJ/Marist poll out Thursday found that nearly 1 in 5 respondents have already cast ballots in Ohio, which began early voting last week. Obama is winning those early voters by a 63%-37% margin; among those who plan to vote on Election Day, Obama is leading, 48%-46%.

Ohio is the most important state in presidential politics. It has voted for the winner in every election since 1964. It’s especially important for Mitt Romney. No Republican has ever won the presidency without winning Ohio. And considering that Obama has already locked up the electoral votes of California, New York and Illinois, and is leading in Pennsylvania and Michigan, Romney can’t get to 270 electoral votes without at least one industrial state. As The New York Times put it, “There are few credible paths to the White House for Mitt Romney without winning Ohio.”

(Snip)

SIGH Guess it's all over.

Nearly 1 in 5 people who responded to this poll have already voted and of those 48% voted for Obama.

That's it...Game Over Man!!!

If You're Smarter Than A Fifth Grader Vote For Romney/Ryan In 23 Days!

"This is weird for me, I have tried to avoid politics for 53 years of my life and think it's finally caught up with me. I'm not real crazy about politics and I'm really really not crazy about big government, but the thing I am crazy about is this great country. I love this country. And as a comedian I have been blessed to doing it for almost 30 years, I've been to all 50 states, been to almost every part of all 50 states. And the cool thing about it when you're traveling I love the diversity, I mean you know the people talk different and the scenery looks different, but there's also this cord than united everybody and it's how much we love the freedom that we have here. And from this from this job and traveling around the world and even at our worst moment we are the best place to live on this planet.

I have a selfish motivation the reason I am here today is I want my kids, and I want my grandkids to grow up in the same kind of place I grew up in and I want them to have the same kind of opportunities I had.

"If you owned a business and you hired somebody to run that business and they had been running that business for three and a half years and your business was in worse shape than when you gave them the keys to that top office, and not only was it in worse shape, but you were twice as much in debt as you were when they took the keys to that office what would you do?

You would fire them. And that's where we're at in this country right now. And I'm telling you here's the cool thing, and this is why I decided to get into this thing, divided as a party we accomplish nothing. United we are a powerful, powerful bunch of people and this is still our country. We still have a voice and we still have power. And this is not an emotional decision on my part and I mean it's thought out. Because emotional decisions get us in trouble. This country made and emotional decision in 2008, we went for the guy that made the great speeches and then we found out when he got in office that that's what he did he made great speeches. He had no substance, he did not know how to run a country.

The United States of America is the biggest business in the world. I want somebody that knows how to fix a broken business in that office and I think that we're real lucky because I want us to be united behind one candidate. And it's funny because right now we just down and argue about who is the conservative and who is the most moderate. If you back and trace history, if you go back and look in the 1980 election they had George Bush, Sr. positioned as the conservative you know who they positioned as the moderate? Ronald Reagan. Ronal Reagan was a pretty darn good president. Mitt Romney fixes broken businesses, that's what he does.

When I decided to come out here and do this, I called Governor Romney I said I want to ask you ask you something. I'm putting my fanny on the line here, "can you fix this?" And he never hesitated and he said, "yes I can. It is a mess, but yes I can." I said, "okay then I'll go to work for you right here". You all we owe it to our kids here, We got a chance to be a great generation. We got a chance to be a generation 30 years from now that they write about in the history books.

A generation that saw this bus going towards this cliff and said "enough stop" we're gonna to have to pay the price and ain't gonna be fun to get out of this mess. It ain't gonna be fun but a generation that loved their kids and grandkids enough to say no more we're not doing this anymore, we're straightening it out. And that's what I want you all to do. Let's be part of a great generation. I want them to talk about us 30 years from now. Mitt Romney is the right guy for the job, he's the most electable out of the people left and he's the most qualified.

God bless you, please go vote tomorrow. I want you to vote for Mitt Romney but if you don't go vote for somebody. Man it's a precious gift, and I travel the world and people don't get to do that in other countries. They don't get to choose who runs their country but we do so never take that for granted. Let's go make Mitt Romney the next president of the United States. Thank you all and God bless!"

-Jeff Foxworthy

I admire Foxworthy. His story is fantastic. He's one of us...not just politically, but in lifestyle. Family, country, God are more important than all the fame and accolades in the world. He is loyal to his friends, and works to pull others up rather than step on them on his way to success.

If Hollywood was filled with more like him, the world would be a better place.

• Like 1