2012 Presidential Election part 6

Valin

Why do I keep feeling nervous about this sudden surge in polls and in dem talking heads being down...

I first misread that sign:

We need a Leader in the White House, not a Liar

This was in San Fransisco...Have Hope. Not the Obama kind of hope...but the real kind.

Why do I keep feeling nervous about this sudden surge in polls and in dem talking heads being down...

Right, these polls have me spooked, wonder what they are up to

Right, these polls have me spooked, wonder what they are up to

Why I pay no attention t them...I'll start after the next Obama-Romney debate. Then they'll actually mean something. Right now the only people who should be paying attention to the polls are those working in the campaigns.

This was so good!

I still don't like Sean Penn!

Me either, but I think this is was a reach out to those across the aisle...in a good way.

or not.

This was so good!

I still don't like Sean Penn!

Me either, but I think this is was a reach out to those across the aisle...in a good way.

or not.

The underlying problem is there are two different visions of America. Kid Rock and Sean Penn want to take America in two different directions.

I think that they came together for this video, might mean one on them has decided.

I'll let you decide whom.

At least the Kid is trying. wink.png

This was in San Fransisco...Have Hope. Not the Obama kind of hope...but the real kind.

REALCLEAR MAP SHOWS SHIFT...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html

REALCLEAR MAP SHOWS SHIFT...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html

It appears to be heading in the right direction....but keep your powder dry...this ain't over by a long shot.