2012 Presidential Election part 6

Valin

righteousmomma

What is so frapping unbelievably discouraging, disheartening and simply maddening is listening to some one like Beck's radio show exposing all the cover ups, the gun running, the Muslim Brotherhood etcetcetc and the liberal msm is still covering for the o and neighbors and friends are still voting for him and this is life as usual in politics

• Like 2

@Valin

Obama has stage V Obamnesia and is currently campaigning as the anti-last four year candidate.

So he's running against himself? Community Organizing at its finest!

Houston Chronicle endorses Mitt Romney for president

Sunday, October 21, 2012

For those of you who missed today’s print edition of the Houston Chronicle, here is a copy of the newspaper’s presidential endorsement.

The Chronicle’s backing of Barack Obama in 2008 broke a 44-year string of endorsing Republican candidates for president. Like so many others, we were captivated by the Illinois senator’s soaring rhetoric and energized by his promise to move American politics beyond partisan gridlock and into an era of hope and change.

It hasn’t happened. Four years later, President Obama’s deeds have failed to match his words, much less his specific vows to cut the national debt by half and bring the nation’s unemployment rate to 6 percent. As Texans, it is a particular vexation that this president’s attitude toward the interests of our state has occasionally bordered on contempt, particularly in decisions relating to the NASA budget and the energy sector. The hurtful symbol of this attitude of insensitivity to Texans’ feelings was the administration’s choice to deny Space City’s bid to become home to one of the retired space shuttles.

We do not believe four more years on the same plodding course toward economic recovery is the best path forward for Texas or the nation. And so we endorse the Republican team, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan, in the belief that they can do better by Texas and the nation.

Starting with energy and continuing with NASA Scissors-32x32.png

http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2012/10/houston-chronicle-endorses-mitt-romney-for-president/

Famed attorney to the stars, media/political whore, Gloria Allred, is going to attempt to unseal Mitt Romney's sworn testimony in a prior court case, reports claimed on Tuesday.

Allred will be in a Boston court on Wednesday morning for an emergency hearing to try and unseal testimony given by the Republican Presidential candidate on a court case from some time ago. There is no word on what the case was about, but Allred is apparently representing one of the parties involved in it.

A source told RadarOnline that the relentless lawyer will also attempt to lift a "gag order so that the parties can speak about Romney," most likely in a negative light.

http://www.examiner....court-testimony

Will no one rid us of this meddlesome person?

I heard today (official rumor) that Mitt's huge a monstrous crime was to council some young women in his church not to get a abortion. ohmy.png

I guess we'll find out the shocking truth tomorrow.

Obama's gonna need a bigger October Surprise than this

Rosslyn Smith

It looks like that Gloria Allred's October Surprise is Maureen Stemberg, the woman who divorced the Staples founder a quarter of a century ago in a bitterly fought contest and who seems to try to re-litigate the matter every few years since then.

Ace of Spades located a less than sympathetic 2006 Boston Herald article in which the former Mrs. Stemberg was trying to embarrass her ex husband and his politically ambitious friend Mitt Romney into giving her more money because..... Well just because. (Link is to a posting of the Herald article on a blog. Original is behind a subscription firewall):

(Snip)

More at *Ace Of Spades

* no racist sentiment should be implied by the use of the word Spades...or Ace...or Of

A few years back I was at a Packer game where several young people enlisted in the military during half-time. When they got to the same part (allegiance to the president; at that time GWB) some people in the section next to us start booing. I told them to shut up.

I'm all for people expressing their dislike for Obama, but this was not the time or place. This wasn't about HIM, it was about those recruits, and like it or not, part of their oath is allegiance to the president. The correct response from those observing is...................silence.

JMHO

A few years back I was at a Packer game where several young people enlisted in the military during half-time. When they got to the same part (allegiance to the president; at that time GWB) some people in the section next to us start booing. I told them to shut up.

I'm all for people expressing their dislike for Obama, but this was not the time or place. This wasn't about HIM, it was about those recruits, and like it or not, part of their oath is allegiance to the president. The correct response from those observing is...................silence.

JMHO

Good Point!!

Speaking of Voter Fraud, What’s Going On North Carolina?

October, 24, 2012 — nicedeb

dead-voters-north-carolina-nc.jpeg?w=780

Image via

Voteguards.com

Via Drudge, a story about how some North Carolinians are encountering electronic voting issues, and guess who’s benefiting from the snafus?

The presidential election is just around the corner and voting issues have already become a problem in Guilford County.

On Monday, several voters complained that their electronic ballot machine cast the wrong vote.Scissors-32x32.png

http://nicedeb.wordpress.com/2012/10/24/speaking-of-voter-fraud-whats-going-on-north-carolina/

The Case for NOT Voting

By Larry Cline · October 24, 2012

I know it goes against the modern "conventional wisdom" of civil responsibility, but I think it should be more difficult to vote, not easier.

The biggest argument for early voting (as for the increased use of absentee ballots) is that the convenience will increase the turnout. Similarly, the thought of enlarging the voter rolls was the driving principle behind the "Motor-Voter" laws that streamlined voter registration (as well as registration fraud.) But in both cases, the reasoning assumes that a larger turnout is necessarily a good thing. I don't believe that's always the case.

Certainly anyone who wants to vote should have the opportunity (other than the illegal immigrants, felons, dead people, pets, and cartoon characters who make up a large portion of those Democrats who will actually be "disenfranchised" by new voter ID laws.) Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://patriotpost.us/commentary/15176

Once a politician loses the late night comics, it is all over.

Letterman just realized Obama is a liar, you guys

Read more: http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz2AFeOsER2

Video(s) at site.

Wow. That IS amazing. Wonder how his Leno visit will go tonight.

This comment at the end of your article made me think again what I often think when CEO's are raked over the coals for how much they make:

"I’m sure Letterman will go right back to condemning Romney for being a fatcat, and then jetting off for a weekend in St. Barts. But hey, it’s a start."

Some of these CEO's are responsible for hundreds or even thousands of people. Dave Letterman makes a bundle. How many people is he actually responsible for? And besides that, he's not even funny anymore!!

• Like 1

ProjectVeritas_ : Jim Moran's (D-Va.) Field Director Conspires to Commit Voter Fraud

Docs

Rep. Jim Moran’s Son Resigns Over JamesO’Keefe Video

RYAN J. REILLY 5:17 PM EDT, WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 24, 2012

Patrick Moran, son of Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), resigned from his father's campaign on Wednesday after conservative activist James O'Keefe released a

that appears to show him offering advice to an undercover videographer who claimed to want to commit voter fraud.

"Effective immediately, I have resigned from the Moran for Congress campaign," Patrick Moran said in a statement to TPM sent from his campaign email address.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/rep-jim-morans-son-resigns-over-james-okeefe

Michael Berry of KTRH 740 am Houston, Tx.

Do Something About It!

This morning, Michael played one of his best rants from 2010 just before the midterm elections.

He wanted you to hear it again to encourage you to DO SOMETHING about your anger at Obama and the democrats with your vote and your voice.

Listen

HERE

Scissors-32x32.png

folks I know you will enjoy this rant, trust me ohmy.png

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Michael Berry: Obama Has Done More To Hurt Blacks Than The KKK

Read more: http://www.ktrh.com/...4#ixzz2AFyILGS5

Another Rant biggrin.png

Actor Rob Schneider: I’ve Come Around…I’m Not Voting for ‘Crappy’ Obama

Actor and comedian Rob Schneider declared that he’s “come around” and will not be voting to give “crappy” President Barack Obama a second term.

The former “Saturday Night Live” cast member was on the Atlanta-based “Regular Guys” radio show Friday and said that though he is a liberal and a Democrat, he will not vote for Obama.

“If Obama gets back in there, all those people that are already entrenched in that system of bureaucracy are going to be more entrenched, so I’m for kicking them out and starting over,” Schneider said. “I’ve come around to this. As a liberal, as a Democrat, there is no way that I can support Obama for a second term.”

snip

biggrin.png

• Like 2

RCP Vid:Paul Ryan Delivers Speech On Poverty: "In This War On Poverty, Poverty Is Winning"

REP. PAUL RYAN: Today, 46 million people are living in poverty. That’s nearly one in six Americans – the highest poverty rate in a generation. During the last four years, the number of people living on food stamps has gone up by 15 million. Medicaid is reaching a breaking point. And one in four American students fails to attain a high-school diploma. In our major cities, half of our kids don’t graduate. Half.

(Snip)

In this war on poverty, poverty is winning. We deserve better. We deserve a clear choice for a brighter future. So what is the alternative approach that Mitt Romney and I are offering?

Well, to hear some tell it, we think everybody should just fend for themselves. But that’s just a false argument – a straw man set up to avoid genuine debate.

(Snip)

Transcript