RNC Live Convention Thread ( Wed )

WestVirginiaRebel

pollyannaish

I wasn't around all evening and couldn't get in several times...but I sure enjoyed this thread! Thank you all!

My observations:

1. Ryan is a rock star and I LOVE the man. He is the perfect combination of directness, humor, youth, energy and intelligence. His charisma is blinding. He is amazing. It says a lot that Romney chose him. "Staring at faded Obama posters..." Bwhahaha. "It starts with AC/DC and ends with Zepplin" BWAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

2. My Condi love continues. That is a women to not be trifled with. Her speech was stunning. I am so incredibly inspired by her, by her tenacity, her moral clarity, her clarity.

3. For the last two days, I could not be more proud to be part of the GOP. I've noticed that my liberal friends and relatives have been reduced to blathering on about how people look and making snide remarks about completely irrelevant issues. They have not attacked on substance at all. That's interesting.

4. My mother, who voted for Obama last time was enamoured with Ann Romney's speech last night. She was not a President Bush fan and tends to be skeptical of the GOP and all politicians. She is an independent. Now, I have no idea who she will vote for, but it just proves that Juan is wrong. She really connected with all women.

Thanks again for the great thread! Sleep well. We are part of a the new GOP movement.

• Like 3