(Live Convention Thread thru Tues night) Why This Year’s GOP Convention Will Be Historic

Draggingtree

pollyannaish

I bet the party that comes up with the new 21st century "convention" concept will do well.

I know lets build a stage for the convention with Roman columns and then treat everything like its a rock concert.... no I guess that would never work.

Same old...new paint. ;)

What an%&)(* up state, Nevada.

Just now on the roll call vote. Most votes for Ron Paul, just a few for Romney, and five abstentions.

Ha. Nevada just voted 17 Paul, 5 nothing 5 Romney. The lady tallying votes up front only says "5 Romney". Crowd mumbles.

• Like 1

righteousmomma

I am ready to explode. All day I have heard the media and DemoRats saying how we should not "bash" Obams and some moderates falling for this STUPIDITY and now the dear like able leader is at Iowa State ( I think) bashing the Republicsns and Romney and Ryan. NO, He is Lying!!!!

• Like 1

pollyannaish

Ok. Add me to the explode list. I HATE listening to the chatting. They are so negative about this whole thing. They keep talking about Obama's likability and how everyone hates Mitt.

I'm sick of it.

And some context: I'm watching Cspan streaming.

righteousmomma

Watching the live streaming on fox.com. Wow, the guy who just sang "God Bless The USA" I had never seen before and he won America's Got Talent??

Have tv with Shep talking about rain and water on mute.

pollyannaish

I LOVE Mia Love. Every time I see here, I keep thinking that someday she will be our nominee for president. She is smart, charismatic, feminine and disciplined.

Oh, and beautiful too.

pollyannaish

Janine Turner looks great. She is doing well, and has a wicked wit.

But it does not come from the heart the way Mia's did. Mia has something special.

By the way, they are mentioning Obama a lot. Is that what the MSM was trying to keep us from doing?

pollyannaish

I really like that our candidates who have been in business and all kinds of different fields, instead of attorneys and labor union leaders.

• Like 2