Melltown (by JimRob?)

raygun

http://www.freerepub...s/2905011/posts

Posting the address of TruBlueRinos.com for those FReepers who can no longer stomach FR

Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:39:24 PM by Jim Robinson

Received yet another FReepmail message regarding the underground campaign to get disgruntled freepers to move on over to the latest anti-freeper site.

I'll save them the trouble of having their moles to do their underhanded dirty work underground.

If you're totally fed up with me and my absolute refusal to support the GOP-e's outright plunge into supporting the progressive/statist agenda and no longer wish to resist tyranny, please by all means go join the RINO squishes over on TrueBlueRINOS.com ( actual address: http://www.trueblueliberty.com ).

But when you join them, please do us all favor and don't come back. It'll save us all a bunch of grief.

Thanks for the memories. It was fun working with you when we all agreed on our pro-God, pro-Life, pro-family, pro-small government, pro-liberty causes.

By the way, those caught continuing their underground campaigns against FR will be zot on sight.

Like this guy:

-------------------------------------------------------

From Pasadena2k | 07/10/2012 1:22:46 PM PDT new

try a site at which it’s OK to discuss alternatives to Obama at least for a short period during this presidential elction season.

Many of us ( over 550 in the last two months ) spend some of our time at trueblueliberty.com

-------------------------------------------------------

Goodbye, Pasadena, we hardly knew ye.

No one appreciates moles. Filthy animals.

I'm just wondering why you don't appreciate me; I'm not a mole. YOU kicked me out (the Vicking kitties were howling with rage that no ZOT was delivered upon my head).

JimRob? JimRob? Name doesn't ring a bell.

The problem at T.O,S. is violation of FR PC will get you banned. There are still some good people over there, but the inmates are running the asylum. Over the many years I was there I saw too good people banned because they didn't toe the line.