'GAME OF THRONES' SHOWS BUSH'S HEAD ON SPIKE

Geee

game-thrones-bush-head-spikeBig Hollywood:

The hit HBO series "Game of Thrones" features some epic sword battles and gore.

And, apparently, the disembodied head of the 43rd President of the United States.

The web site io9.com reports the first season DVD of "Thrones" finds the show's creators discussing a rather unusual prop used in one chilling episode.

Show creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss explained in their DVD commentary (from Season 1, episode 10) that the decapitated head is actually George Bush."

The last head on the left is George Bush. George Bush's head appears in a couple of beheading scenes. It's not a choice, it's not a political statement. We just had to use whatever head we had around."

The estimated budget for "Game of Thrones" according to The Hollywood Reporter? Between $50-60 million.

Picture at link

righteousmomma

Yeh, sure I get it. Bush's head was just laying around , waiting for his chance to star.

Btw if anyone is interested I have a million dollars you can claim in Nigeria. Just need your soc. sec. and it's yours.

• Like 1

clearvision

"We use a lot of prosthetic body parts on the show: heads, arms, etc.," Benioff and Weiss said in a statement. "We can't afford to have these all made from scratch, especially in scenes where we need a lot of them, so we rent them in bulk. After the scene was already shot, someone pointed out that one of the heads looked like George W. Bush. In the DVD commentary, we mentioned this, though we should not have. We meant no disrespect to the former President and apologize if anything we said or did suggested otherwise."

The heat is on. I wonder if heads will roll?

Am I the only one who didn't it? I think its a bit of a reach.

I think the pic at the link looks exactly like GWB with long hair. They are full of it if they say it was unintentional.

I think the pic at the link looks exactly like GWB with long hair. They are full of it if they say it was unintentional.

Maybe it's just me.

Maybe it's just me.

No, it doesn't look at all like you!!!LMFAO.gif

pollyannaish

If I was President Bush I would call these guys up in the phone and be mad because they didn't bother to give mea decent haircut before my big scene.

This is the PERFECT moment for some self deprecating humor and personal diplomacy.