Suggested Video: Dan Bongino (R) Maryland CPAC 2012 Interview with Brooke McGowan

Rheo

Love this guy so far.

He makes all the right sounds.

I will say I am...conflicted on the Balanced Budget Amendment. There are times when we need to run a deficit.

• Like 1

I heard him on Glenn Beck yesterday morning for the first time and liked what he had to say. I'm driving along, and did a double take. "Did I just hear Tea Party, Senator, and Maryland in the same sentence?"

I came home and did some searching for some videos. Getting a Republican elected, let alone such a conservative one, will be a challenge in Maryland.

• 1 month later...

Daniel Bongino, a former Secret Service agent and Republican candidate in Maryland's Senate race, confirmed on CNN Tuesday that his brother currently works for the Secret Service.

Scissors-32x32.png

When pressed in the interview about his relationships with the people involved, he said, "I know really everyone involved from the investigators, to the folks being investigated, to the folks who were in country providing information about what happened."

Scissors-32x32.png

Earlier Tuesday, the Huffington Post reported that Bongino's brother was on the detail that traveled to Colombia.

"He was on the team that made some bad decisions, but multiple witnesses have said he was not a part of the prostitution," Bongino told the Huffington Post. "He is not part of the prostitution investigation."

@Rheo

Will his opposition try to make use of this?

"He was on the team that made some bad decisions"

There is a phrase that was used back in the day....They screwed the pooch!