Oliver Stone’s Son: the Jewish Christian Muslim

Geee

oliver-stones-son-the-jewish-christian-muslimFront Page Magazine:

In the midst of all the important news stories competing for my attention lately, I found myself distracted the other day by what, at first blush at least, seemed a decidedly trivial one. Apparently there exists someone by the name of Sean Stone. He is twenty-seven years old, and is the son of Oliver Stone, the famous film director, writer, and outspoken fan of Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, and other charismatic totalitarians. Coincidentally, Sean Stone has also appeared in twelve of his father’s own movies, which means he is obviously an exceedingly talented young actor.

Sean was born with the middle name of Christopher, which means “bearer of Christ.” He has now, however, changed his name to Sean Ali Stone, because he has converted to Islam. In what seems a nod to family tradition, he did not just convert to Islam, he did it in a country run by the kind of tyrants his dad loves, namely Iran.

Young Sean explains his new faith in good old-fashioned addled-celebrity style. On the one hand: “I have said a simple prayer, ‘There is no God but God, and Mohammed is his messenger.’” On the other:

“I am of a Jewish bloodline, a baptized Christian who accepts Christ’s teachings, the Jewish Old Testament and the Holy Koran. I believe there is one God, whether called Allah or Jehovah or whatever you wish to name him. He creates all peoples and religions. I consider myself a Jewish Christian Muslim.” It will be diverting to see how young Mr. Stone’s new Muslim friends will respond to his theological insights.Scissors-32x32.png

I doubt this guy realizes how far in left field he really is. Pampered, coddled kid of wealthy, outspoken progressives. Cast in the same mold as most of the Occupiers. This is a generational thing akin to the folks on welfare. Each generation of pampered progressives just gets worse than the one before. And our country has millions of them.

As Sean Stone Preaches Mullahs’ Tolerance, Christian Pastor Sentenced to Death in Iran

Yesterday I wrote about Sean Stone, Oliver Stone’s son, and his decision to embrace Iran and Islam. Today I am writing about Youcef Nadarkhani, whose predicament puts the lie to any and all claims that Stone was making about Iran’s peacefulness.

“What I am trying to do is open up a dialogue about religion. There is such Islamophobia in the West. Islam is not a religion of violence any more than Judaism or Christianity is,” Stone told The New York Post, after going to Iran to convert to Shia Islam and meeting with top Iranian officials, including its dictator, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

On his feted trip throughout Iran, Stone didn’t meet with Youcef, the Christian pastor of four hundred and father of two who has been languishing in prison for nearly two and half years, who was just recently sentenced to die by a trial court.

Youcef with his family

His crime? Apostasy–that is, leaving Islam, what Stone would have you believe is a “religion of peace.”

According to Fox News–one of the precious few news outlets to pick up Youcef’s story– he was given an order that he will be hanged.

http://bigpeace.com/cjohnson/2012/02/23/as-sean-stone-preaches-mullahs-tolerance-christian-pastor-sentenced-to-death-in-iran/