The Depraved Girl Scouts

Geee

the-depraved-girl-scouts
Pajamas Media:

The Girl Scouts have been in the news over the past few years for various scandals. And they again were all over the news as a little boy named Bobby Montoya tried to join. The story started off predictably enough. Montoya and his mother tried to sign him up for the Girl Scouts only to be told by the local troop leader he was not allowed. Most boys would simply join the Boy Scouts. But Montoya is a special case. He lives his life as a girl, and so, he wants to be a Girl Scout.

After his rejection, his mother did what any common-sense, rational, responsible parent would: whine to the media.

“I said, ‘What’s the big deal?’ and she says, ‘It doesn’t matter how he looks, he has boy parts; he can’t be a Girl Scout,’” Archuleta told Colorado’s Channel 9 News.

Girl Scouts of Colorado were quick to clarify, saying that anyone with boy parts that lives life as a girl and whose family identifies him as such is allowed to join Girl Scouts. The “mix-up” was blamed on confusion, and how the mom introduced her child: as a boy.

“We feel it is important to include all girls, so when a family says, ‘This is my daughter and she wants to be a Girl Scout,’ we are not going to question that,” Rachelle Trujillo, vice president of communications for Girl Scouts of Colorado told The Times.

“The troop leader in this case was confused because the mom was confused,” Trujillo said. “She did not say, ‘This is my daughter.’ She said, ‘This is my son and he wants to be in Girl Scouts,’ and we don’t accept boys in Girl Scouts.”

The controversy comes from the fact that, regardless of how Bobby Montoya may dress, or what his mother may call him, he is, in fact, a boy.

But this is just the start of the Girl Scouts’ fall into depravity….snip

the-depraved-girl-scouts
Pajamas Media:

But Montoya is a special case. He lives his life as a girl, and so, he wants to be a Girl Scout.

Excuse me!!! the kid is 7 years old! I suspect there is more to this than meets the eye.

the-depraved-girl-scouts
Pajamas Media:

But Montoya is a special case. He lives his life as a girl, and so, he wants to be a Girl Scout.

Excuse me!!! the kid is 7 years old! I suspect there is more to this than meets the eye.

Valin, I suspect the same.

It's a given that the kid's mother is a progressive liberal.

I would imagine she is forcing her kid into transgenderism for.... (surprise).... attention.

Girl Scouts Reverse Stance and Accept Little Boy Who Wants to Join

Felisha Archuleta (the mother] said she believes her son was born in the wrong body. At first she thought he would grow out of identifying as a girl, but since that hasn’t happened she said she completely supports him.

If only little Bobby gone swimming before joining, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

My mother was involved in Girl Scout leadership for more than 20 years. I hope to God that she never hears about the sheer moral depravity that has taken over the institution that she has loved so much. It would probably kill her.