A Day Made of Glass

Valin

Interesting... some pretty neat applications but I wonder about the touch screen use of the bathroom mirror.

Looks like you'd have a pretty sloppy looking reflection after a lot of "touch action"... toothpaste, soapy fingers, water streaks, etc.

Maybe I would like to live in a glass house...so I shouldn't throw stones. ;)

Wow. There is some amazing stuff there. I wonder how much it's gonna cost!

Interesting... some pretty neat applications but I wonder about the touch screen use of the bathroom mirror.

Looks like you'd have a pretty sloppy looking reflection after a lot of "touch action"... toothpaste, soapy fingers, water streaks, etc.

No kidding, NCTexan! That house would need to be kept immaculate in order to maintain its "convenience".

No kidding, NCTexan! That house would need to be kept immaculate in order to maintain its "convenience".

SaveLiberty! Just image what kind of "controls" you'd set off cleaning this mirror.

dirty+bathroom+mirror.jpg

It just reminds me that now that I have "retired" for a year from the workforce, I am going to have to really make an effort keep up with technology or my grandkids will be groaning about how far behind Grandma is. Sigh . . .

It just reminds me that now that I have "retired" for a year from the workforce, I am going to have to really make an effort keep up with technology or my grandkids will be groaning about how far behind Grandma is. Sigh . . .

No worries. We've been asking those kids for help for seven or eight years now. It's a little hard on our egos...but we're learning to deal with it.