WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH to picket Dearborn Islamic Center Nov.18th

Valin

the-perfect-storm-westboro-baptist-church-to-picket-dearborn-islamic-center-nov-18th
Gateway Pundit:

Jim Hoff
11/17/10

Islamic Center of America in Dearborn, MI November 18, 2010 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
Fred Phelps and the WBC will picket the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn, MI, the largest mosque in North America, to remind the idolatrous, doomed Muslims that Mohammed was a pedophile and a false prophet. Like most other false religious systems of modern doomed america, Islam teaches rebellion against the Lord Jesus Christ. Muslims claim Christ was merely a prophet and that He did not die and live again. They claim His blood is not sufficient or even necessary for salvation. They shall learn the truth when Christ himself returns!

(Snip)

This should be very...interesting :lol:

Ha! Hand me the popcorn.

Hubby and I spent an entire afternoon once researching these guys. What a bunch of crazy people.

Ha! Hand me the popcorn.

Hubby and I spent an entire afternoon once researching these guys. What a bunch of crazy people.

I wonder if anyone has pointed out the Westboro nuts, that they are not protesting at an Episcopalian church picnic?

I hope that the folks in Dearborn were paying attention last weekend. The Westboro nutcases come to McAllister, Oklahoma to cause pain at another military funeral. They were met by a very large crowd that basically cornered them to keep them out of trouble. Somehow, though, the tires on their vans were all slashed. No one in town would fix them. They had to hire flatbeds to carry their vehicles 5 miles down the road for repairs.

I hope that was enough to keep them out of the Sooner State for awhile.

Ha! Hand me the popcorn.

Pollyannaish!

Which group of crazy people were you talkin' about?

This may thin out some WBC members, but all Christians will be lumped together for their Christian "Islamophobia."

Question: Is it a 'phobia' if the threat is real?

Does expecting the unexpected, make the unexpected, expected?

This could easily get very ugly.

Oh yeah! The Dearborn police will have there hands full.

Especially if they bring their big, black K-9 named "Khan."

Ha! Hand me the popcorn.

Pollyannaish!

Which group of crazy people were you talkin' about?

This may thin out some WBC members, but all Christians will be lumped together for their Christian "Islamophobia."

Question: Is it a 'phobia' if the threat is real?

Does expecting the unexpected, make the unexpected, expected?

I was talking about the WBC group. I think there are plenty of moderate muslims that may be as afraid to speak out as we are sometimes. Which is why we need to to help protect and give voice to Islamic moderates better. They are our best hope. But I digress.

As far as tarring Christians, I think enough of us have condemned these folks the press has a hard time tarring all of Christianity with the WBC brush...but what drives me the nuttiest (which is actually not a long drive :lol:) is that the WBC is used to tar the GOP and Conservatives, but is a thoroughly Democrat group and has even had members run for office as such. It's crazy!