TheDC Analysis: Dear Michael Moore, you make Meghan McCain sound like Plato

Geee

thedc-analysis-dear-michael-moore-you-make-meghan-mccain-sound-like-plato
Daily Caller:

Dear Michael,

It’s me again.

When last I corresponded with you, I pointed out how your understanding of why terrorists have attacked us (and continue to seek to attack us) is on par with your understanding of physical fitness. I also invited you to debate these issues — I enjoy tee ball — but I haven’t yet heard back about that. I’m sure your response is forthcoming.

Anyway, having made my point about your batshit crazy understanding of foreign policy, I thought I would write you a letter about your recent sputterings on American politics, specifically the midterm elections.

Now, political prognosticators and commentators can get things wrong and often do — just see a certain column I wrote predicting the Senate would flip to the GOP. But there is a difference between reasonable analysis that gets things wrong and the type of analysis that you provide, which could just have easily come from the craziest patient on a mental ward.

For instance, speaking of the results of the midterm elections, you said Friday on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher,” “White America does not like having a black president. That is just the sad truth.”

What you were suggesting, I surmise, is that the Tea Party energy that overwhelmingly went to the polls to vote out Democrats was motivated by racism toward the president.

Of course, there are at least two big problems with this thesis: Allen West of Florida and Tim Scott of South Carolina.snip