POLITICO, NBC News co-host first 2012 debate at Reagan Library

Guest areafiftyone

Guest areafiftyone
44996.html
POLITICO:

Former first lady Nancy Reagan announced plans Thursday to invite the leading Republican contenders to the first debate of the presidential primary season, to be held at her late husband’s presidential library and co-hosted by POLITICO and NBC News.

The debate, sponsored by the Reagan Presidential Foundation, will be held at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum in Simi Valley, Calif., during the spring of 2011. NBC News will serve as the television partner for the debate while POLITICO is the online content partner.

The debate will be moderated by both POLITICO and NBC News.

The foundation plans to sponsor a second debate to be held on the eve of Super Tuesday during the height of the primary campaign. Media partnership for that event will be announced sometime in 2011.

snip

Guest areafiftyone

Interesting that they announced this even before they know who the heck is definitely running. Shows how much of an money making operation this is.

Interesting that they announced this even before they know who the heck is definitely running. Shows how much of an money making operation this is.

I bet anything they do know who is running. It involves setting up all sorts of people and offices. It also involves endless polls. The GOP is not such a big world at the top. They know who has been hired by whom to start running campaigns.

Guest areafiftyone

I bet anything they do know who is running. It involves setting up all sorts of people and offices. It also involves endless polls. The GOP is not such a big world at the top. They know who has been hired by whom to start running campaigns.

You could be right. Well I hope it's a good group running. I can't wait for another crazy election! :P