Bam AWOL on Vets Day

NCTexan

president--300x300.jpgNYPost:

Bam AWOL on Vets Day

WASHINGTON -- Today is Veterans Day. Do you know where your president is?

With his feeble flame of "hope" thoroughly doused here in the United States by last week's elections, President Obama has set out around the globe in search of throngs still enthralled by his flowery rhetoric.

He found them, of course, in Indonesia this week by telling them about how Americans must stop mistrusting Islam.

So that is why your president is halfway around the world instead of being here in the United States to celebrate the sacrifices American soldiers, sailors and airmen have made around the world to keep the real, still-burning flame of freedom alive.

Obama honored our veterans from afar by laying a wreath during a ceremony at an Army base in South Korea last night.

That is a distance from here matched only by the chasm that has opened up between him and the voters who elected him two years ago.

This aloofness of his really is becoming a problem.

Not that Obama doesn't appreciate the sacrifices of veterans. He absolutely does. Just ask the Indonesians.

He was in Jakarta for their Heroes Day this week to honor their veterans "who have sacrificed on behalf of this great country."

"This great country," of course, being Indonesia.

"When my stepfather was a boy, he watched his own father and older brother leave home to fight and die in the struggle for Indonesian independence," Obama told the audience.

And the White House wonders why so many people think there is something foreign about this guy.snip

Scathing Obama critique in the MSM!

shoutNCTexan

"When my stepfather was a boy, he watched his own father and older brother leave home to fight and die in the struggle for Indonesian independence,"

LOL Bammy trying to horn in there and bask in the glow of others, since he has no record himself.

Talk about far removed. What an exciting moment

Being in the crowd in Jakarta listening to Obama speaking about seeing his stepfather as a boy seeing his own father leaving.

And the White House wonders why so many people think there is something foreign about this guy.

At least Bill Clinton admitted he was a draft-dodger. Obambi was too young for that, but I notice he didn't step up to serve his country since he was too busy being brainwashed by radical leftists and serving as a "community organizer", whatever the hell that is.

BTW: Has anybody alse noticed that 'The Anointed One' has aged about 10 years in the last 22 months?

Pepper!

Being in the crowd in Jakarta listening to Obama speaking about seeing his stepfather as a boy seeing his own father leaving.

It sent tingles up one's leg... almost like the reliving the opening scene from "Saving Private Ryan".

Pepper!

It sent tingles up one's leg... almost like the reliving the opening scene from "Saving Private Ryan".

:koolaid:

AceRimmer

NCTexan

Just reading the reaction of AceRimmer's post to your post to my post of Zero's close kinship is like so real, man wow.

I felt like I was really there, you know what I mean?

hippies-1.jpg

Bam AWOL on Vets Day

ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome)

Wash. Post: Veterans Day plans for the Obama administration

(Snip)

-- President Obama is set to deliver remarks Thursday at the U.S. Army Garrison in Yongsan in Seoul, South Korea. He will also participate in a wreath-laying ceremony there.

(Snip)

Memo to Charles Hurt

Do your friggin homework!