Amazon Pulls 'Pedophile Guide' Amid Outrage

Geee

amazon-pulls-pedophile-guide-amid-outrage
Fox News:

An e-book for sale on Amazon.com entitled "The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure," was apparently pulled by the online retailer late Wednesday after shocked consumers across the nation called for a boycott.

The title, authored by Phillips Greaves, was published late last month, according to product details previously available on Amazon.com. It sold for $4.79 on the company's Kindle Store.

"This is my attempt to make pedophile situations safer for those juveniles that find themselves involved in them, by establishing certian [sic] rules for these adults to follow," a product description read. "I hope to achieve this by appealing to the better nature of pedosexuals, with hope that their doing so will result in less hatred and perhaps liter sentences should they ever be caught."

The content led to hundreds of tweets criticizing Amazon for allowing the title to be sold and a Facebook page was created calling for a boycott of the Seattle-based company.

"This is totally unacceptable," one Facebook posting read. "This is not about freedom of speech. This is a HOW TO GUIDE FOR PEDOPHILES! Shame on you Amazon.com."

Another posting read: "They are screwing themselves over just in time for holiday shopping."snip

This is one time when the author, the bookstore, publisher, and Amazon all deserve a 'Not-so Friendly Visit' from the FBI.

As Monty Burns would say, "Smithers, unleash the hounds..."

Guest areafiftyone

This is one time when the author, the bookstore, publisher, and Amazon all deserve a 'Not-so Friendly Visit' from the FBI.

As Monty Burns would say, "Smithers, unleash the hounds..."

I totally agree on this - this just makes me sick to my stomach. I can just imagine what is on his computer.