Rush Interviews President Bush

righteousmomma

righteousmomma
today.guest.html
Rush Limbaugh:

If you go to http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.guest.html

You can read the whole interview.

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: We are happy, as we always have been, to welcome back to the program President George W. Bush. Mr. Bush, welcome back, and thank you for giving us some time today, sir.

PRESIDENT BUSH: Rush, thank you. I'm honored to be talking to you about this new book I just released.

RUSH: How many times a day in the last two years have you heard people tell you they miss you?

PRESIDENT BUSH: (laughing) Well, every time they do I'm flattered, and I appreciate it very much. There's a big billboard between Dallas and Waco that says that, and it makes a guy feel good. I signed books today in Dallas and quite a few people went by and said that. It's a very kind thing for people to say.

RUSH: Well, I'm sure they mean it. Now, what's your take on the election? This is historic. The Republicans have not won this many seats in the House I think since the 1930s. This election goes deep, state legislatures, governorships. This was big. What's your take?snip

shoutRighteousmomma

shoutValin

Great interview.

A good part was when Rush asked:

RUSH: (laughing) Are you using a teleprompter on your book tour?

PRESIDENT BUSH: (laughing) No. (laughing) I just finished. Actually, you don't need a teleprompter when you sit and sign books. I just finished signing I think like 2400 books here in Dallas.

It was great to hear GW's laughter.

Guest areafiftyone

Been reading really good things about book signing. His fingers just have to be hurting with the amount of books they said he signed! LOL!

righteousmomma

If anyone receives Fox News Hannity is devoting an hour to his Crawford Ranch interview with W tonight at 9 EST.

Sean spent some time with W today on his radio program and I thought it complemented Rush nicely.

righteousmomma

shoutRightheousmomma

I like it when Rush gets complimented!

Me too, it is always very nice when a compliment is complementary.