Election Day Live Thread

Rheo

O/T but important info :P

San Francisco bans McDonalds' Happy Meal due to failure to meet nutrtional guidelines

Memo to self:

Go to McDonalds and buy a Happy Meal tomorrow....mail it to the city council of SF.

Greetings from the GOP-tip of the gerrymandered George Miller district. Proudly in the 28% who voted against him in 2008; unfortunately doomed to be in the same minority (but bigger?) THIS time around.

The signs around the county read "George Miller - on OUR side!"

Of course, that led me to comment every time driving by that was OK if "WE" were Marxists, but we weren't!!

The veracity of such signs is about on a par with "Comrade Stalin is Our Father" signs in Soviet Russia ...

Do I detect a hint of disgruntlement?

Well, after living in San Antonio between 1994 - 2002, I arrived in NoCal in 2002 and my vote for Congress has been null and void ever since. I better not even get into what crosses my mind when I drive by an "Obama" bumpersticker, or my other favorite, the "Coexist" sticker where the "C" is created by the crescent of Islam.

Hint: What did Al Capone do to two guys who had double-crossed him, right during a meeting of all his lieutenants? Think "baseball" and you'll figure it out :angry:

To "miss out" on the revolt is infuriating to me. And Ah-nuld can go and intercourse himself - his fecklessness has not helped the GOP candidates in this election - maybe we can pick up 3-4 additional seats in CA - even though my district won't be among them ...

Do I detect a hint of disgruntlement?

Well, after living in San Antonio between 1994 - 2002, I arrived in NoCal in 2002 and my vote for Congress has been null and void ever since. I better not even get into what crosses my mind when I drive by an "Obama" bumpersticker, or my other favorite, the "Coexist" sticker where the "C" is created by the crescent of Islam.

Hint: What did Al Capone do to two guys who had double-crossed him, right during a meeting of all his lieutenants? Think "baseball" and you'll figure it out :angry:

To "miss out" on the revolt is infuriating to me. And Ah-nuld can go and intercourse himself - his fecklessness has not helped the GOP candidates in this election - maybe we can pick up 3-4 additional seats in CA - even though my district won't be among them ...

I live in Minneapolis the 5th Cd (Think Berkley with wind chill) so I can relate.

HeyTammyBruce

Allen West leading in FL so far 55-45%

Do you have a link for that? thanks.

sorry that was a twitter from tammy bruce...will post it when I find it. ha.

Do we have any members on dial up?

RM and I are on global satellite brain-meld... we know events happening world wide, even before they happen. We cut out the 'www' middleman.

High-tech, huh?

I hate how they call races even before a single vote is counted.

Even though it is true that the Democrats will probably will DL and NH, they should not call it the instant the polls close.