Obama's EPA a Growing Menace to Economy

Geee

article.php?id=39383
Human Events:

As President Obama continues to search in vain for policies to create jobs, the prospects for a robust economic recovery remain bleak. One reason for this is the regulatory uncertainty created by the Obama Administration. Perhaps the agency contributing most to the uncertainty is Obama’s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

As I explain in a new report, titled “EPA’s Anti-Industrial Policy: Threatening Jobs and America’s Manufacturing Base,” EPA’s regulations are unrivaled in the harm they pose to America’s economy. The report focuses on four of EPA’s most egregiously anti-business proposals and how they will cost jobs and undermine America’s global competitiveness with China.

Consider EPA’s policy to regulate industrial boilers. It is so awful that 41 senators, including myself and 18 Democrats, sent a letter on September 27 to EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson, expressing opposition to it. “As our nation struggles to recover from the current recession,” the senators wrote, “we are deeply concerned that the pending Clean Air Act boiler MACT regulations could impose onerous burdens on U.S. manufacturers, leading to the loss of potentially thousands of high]paying jobs this sector provides.”

Employers all across the country have registered their concerns. One such is Thilmany Papers, which employs 850 people in two specialty paper mills in Wisconsin. “Our business, like many others,” the company wrote recently, “encounters many challenges. However, none threaten the continued existence of our business like the proposed boiler [rule].” snip

Let me fix that title for you.

Obama's EPA a Growing Menace to Economy and Everything Else that Made Our Nation Great

"You know, I actually believe my own bull----," Obama told the author of "Renegade: The Making of a President." Richard Wolffe.

righteousmomma

Let me fix that title for you.

Obama's EPA a Growing Menace to Economy and Everything Else that Made Our Nation Great

"You know, I actually believe my own bull----," Obama told the author of "Renegade: The Making of a President." Richard Wolffe.

Preach it, bro!!