A Gay Republican for President in 2012?

Guest areafiftyone

Guest areafiftyone
washington-whispers
US NEWS - WASHINGTON WHISPERS:

Fred Karger, a Californian gay advocate who made a name for fighting to save Laguna Beach's famed gay club, the Boom Boom Room, plans to add a bit of spice to the 2012 GOP presidential race with his candidacy. His top issue is overturning the military's "don't ask, don't tell" rule. Krager wants to bring humor and optimism to the typically negative campaign trail (he plans to give a Frisbee to every New Hampshire household), and his platform stretches beyond gay rights: He is passionate about improving education, creating jobs, and reforming immigration. Karger says he was slow to warm to gay politics but now leads others in fighting for issues like homosexual marriage. "I'm probably the most radical gay activist we have," says the longtime Republican strategist, "even though I wear blue suits."

Guest areafiftyone

ROFLMAO! This will really make the race in 2012 very interesting - the "Singing Cowboy" and a "Gay Republican" running in 2012. It may also blow make a few conservative heads explode! LOL! Its going to be fun watching the 2012 election. I am just going to sit back and watch this.

Is that him? He looks just like Stephen Colbert?

I don't care for one issue candidates. No matter what that issue is. But he sounds like an interesting guy!

Guest areafiftyone

Is that him? He looks just like Stephen Colbert?

I don't care for one issue candidates. No matter what that issue is. But he sounds like an interesting guy!

Nope that IS Stephen Colbert. Here is Fred's website -

FRED KARGER

logo.png

Oh. He looks like John Kerry then. :lol:

I think it will be great to have him in the race. The more the merrier.

Guest areafiftyone

He has a very very interesting website. He has pictures of his great great grandfather, etc. I say - go for it. The list we have now is boring - we could use some shaking up! I'm not sure I would vote for him but I am willing to give everyone a hard look.

ROFLMAO! This will really make the race in 2012 very interesting - the "Singing Cowboy" and a "Gay Republican" running in 2012. It may also blow make a few conservative heads explode! LOL!

Gee, I wonder what site you could be talking about? :lol:

ROFLMAO! This will really make the race in 2012 very interesting - the "Singing Cowboy" and a "Gay Republican" running in 2012. It may also blow make a few conservative heads explode! LOL! Its going to be fun watching the 2012 election. I am just going to sit back and watch this.

"It may also blow....." What? :)

Do we really want to go any farther down that road? I'm getting some very disturbing images.

Do we really want to go any farther down that road? I'm getting some very disturbing images.

:rolleyes: Just asking.