New Ad - Christine O'Donnell - What I'm made of

Guest areafiftyone

Guest areafiftyone

To be honest - I hope she's not going to run on "Class Warfare" like the Democrats do. Whether or not Coons went to Yale is irrelevant. She's not pushing issues - she's pushing class warfare like the Democrats who hate rich people and that music in the background sounds like it should be in a nursery rhyme. Who is helping this woman? She needs to get tough on the issues. She needs Linda McMahon to help her out NOT Sarah Palin!

To be honest, I found this ad offensive. In other words, she thinks it's fine to lie about going to a good school (she thought it was great then) and if she got away with the lie, she would consider herself on the same intellectual footing as Coons. These ads are horrible.

Guest areafiftyone

To be honest, I found this ad offensive. In other words, she thinks it's fine to lie about going to a good school (she thought it was great then) and if she got away with the lie, she would consider herself on the same intellectual footing as Coons. These ads are horrible.

I don't know what to think about her anymore. I was hoping with the amount of money she raised from outside Delaware donations and the idea of using it to make good ads she might gain some traction but I don't see it happening here. It seems to be all personal with her - and not about the issues. She reminds me of Palin in many ways.

I don't know what to think about her anymore. I was hoping with the amount of money she raised from outside Delaware donations and the idea of using it to make good ads she might gain some traction but I don't see it happening here. It seems to be all personal with her - and not about the issues. She reminds me of Palin in many ways.

I wonder if Palin is her main adviser. Palin's supporters like to dwell on her mistreatment by the media. She definitely was set up and mistreated but it's time to move on.

In the end, it all depends how the voters in Delaware are viewing all of this. I can't imagine that ad swaying anyone to vote for her but I could be very wrong. :o

Guest areafiftyone

I wonder if Palin is her main adviser. Palin's supporters like to dwell on her mistreatment by the media. She definitely was set up and mistreated but it's time to move on.

In the end, it all depends how the voters in Delaware are viewing all of this. I can't imagine that ad swaying anyone to vote for her but I could be very wrong. :o

Well the voters who voted her in the primary I'm sure will stick with her. I don't think she will lose their vote. But from what I've been reading she only has 68% of the Republican vote going her way. That' s not good at all. But we will see - it's still about 3 weeks away. Anything can happen.

There is going to be a debate between her and Coons soon. I think it is just going to be on radio, or at least 'sponsored' by one of the local stations. I will post the URL so we can all listen, if interested.

Guest areafiftyone

There is going to be a debate between her and Coons soon. I think it is just going to be on radio, or at least 'sponsored' by one of the local stations. I will post the URL so we can all listen, if interested.

Sounds good. The last one was at 8:00 a.m. Who the heck goes to a debate or even listens to one at 8:00 a.m? Totally not her fault at all - the people that set up the debates don't even think sometimes. I hope they don't have one that early again. Maybe this one will be later in the daytime.

pollyannaish

Well, the "What I'm made of thing" title has been bothering me for a bit and I couldn't figure out why because it makes sense...and then it dawned on me....

It's funny the things that stick in one's head:

What are little boys made of?

Snips and snails,

And puppy dog tails,

That's what little boys are made of.

What are little girls made of?

Sugar and spice,

And everything nice,

That's what little girls are made of.

(I have not actually watched the ad. I am not in a state where I have to decide to vote for her or not, so I figure I won't worry about worries that aren't mine. I posted this only because it struck me funny based on the title of the ad. :D)

Sounds good. The last one was at 8:00 a.m. Who the heck goes to a debate or even listens to one at 8:00 a.m? Totally not her fault at all - the people that set up the debates don't even think sometimes. I hope they don't have one that early again. Maybe this one will be later in the daytime.

If it should be at 8AM, don't look to me to post the URL. :)

Guest areafiftyone

If it should be at 8AM, don't look to me to post the URL. :)

LOL! I get to work at 7:30 a.m. (I know I"m insane! :P ) so if they have a url or a YouTube video I'll post it. After I have my mega ton Dunkins Donuts coffee! :lol: