Gallup: GOP up a whopping 13 points among likely voters

Geee

gallup-gop-up-a-whopping-13-points-among-likely-voters-104310253.html
Washington Examiner:

Gallup: GOP up a whopping 13 points among likely voters
By: MARK HEMINGWAY
Commentary Staff Writer
10/04/10 6:50 PM EDT

As we get closer to election, Gallup switches it’s generic ballot poll from registered voters to likely voters. The results are in and, wow, Republicans are up 53 to 40. Among registered voters, the GOP is still up three. 46-43. Considering Gallup’s generic ballot poll has traditionally underestimated Republican support, I don’t think the GOP’s too worried about a resurgence of Dem-momentum.

I've been polled only four times in all my years.

Twice it was Nielsen wanting to talk about TV shows.

Once it was a poll about my city's services.

The last one was a political poll, but as soon as I said I strongly disapprove of Obama, they ended the survey.

Now, mark my words, Gallup will have a 10-20 point swing within a week.

I suspect Republicans are ahead by 3-5%, which means a very good outcome. Don't forget that "generic Democrat" always polls about 3-5% better than "generic Republican" so a 3-5% lead in the poll really translates to 6-10%.

It was a push button poll. I said I was a Democratic who voted for Obama. I gave him an F for his job performance and said I wouldn't vote for him again. They also asked me about the Illinois Governor and asked me if I was voting for the Democratic candidate and I said I haven't decided yet. :D