Democrats Close the Gap

Guest areafiftyone

It's not that surprising, the same thing happened in '94 because the RATS spent a ton of money on attack ads throughout September, while the GOP held off until the last couple of weeks before the election. That's when they unleashed their attack on the liberals in radio and TV ads, and I think it's the same strategy they're using this year.

I have a feeling that for a lot of people, a generic ballot is meaningless. A lot of House elections are really about a local guy and how that district feels about him/her. You need a name to make it valid.

pollyannaish

I don't find this surprising at all. It always happens.

We are going to end up with an election with a lot of volatility right up until the very end. And there are going to be a LOT of surprises.

And I make a huge prediction: The money isn't going to be the major factor in a single race.

I don't find this surprising at all. It always happens.

We are going to end up with an election with a lot of volatility right up until the very end. And there are going to be a LOT of surprises.

And I make a huge prediction: The money isn't going to be the major factor in a single race.

I agree with you about the money. A lot of people have already made up their minds.