Pasadena Star-News Outs Anonymous Breitbart Videographer Who Exposed Boxer Campaign Astroturfing

Geee

pasadena-star-news-outs-anonymous-breitbart-videographer-who-exposed-boxer-campaign-astroturfing
Big Journalism:

Pasadena Star-News Outs Anonymous Breitbart Videographer Who Exposed Boxer Campaign Astroturfing
Posted by Derek Broes Oct 1st 2010 at 3:49 pm i

In response to a video showing day laborers being hired to hold campaign signs for Barbara Boxer, the Pasadena Star-News published a story about the video that has been a “viral phenomenon” according to the story written by staff writers Brian Charles and Frank C. Girardot. The video shows day laborers holding signs for the Boxer campaign during a rally outside of the location where Carly Fiorina showed up to debate Boxer, who was joining via satellite from Washington, D.C., where she was to vote on the very important bill to limit the volume on our TV commercials. The video was taken using a hidden camera and captures the day laborers holding signs for the campaign and when questioned about the sign they responded with “I don’t speak English.” When questioned further about who made the sign, one man referred to the lady “that pays” along with some other broken English that was not audible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbVI7XgGBnQ&feature=player_embedded

snip

I'll have to watch it later so I don't burn the lasagna.

Please tell me that is not for real?

where she was to vote on the very important bill to limit the volume on our TV commercials.

pollyannaish

where she was to vote on the very important bill to limit the volume on our TV commercials.

Well, it's kind of right. To limit the volume OF tv commercials. You know, fewer of them.

(Don't get my started on it this. Commercials have added great things to our society. 1. Without commercials it the DVR would never have been invented. 2. Commercials are usually more creative than the program they are in. 3. Without commercials I would have never bought the pediegg, which came in really handy yesterday when I needed something to sand the edges of sheetrock.)

Well, it's kind of right. To limit the volume OF tv commercials. You know, fewer of them.

(Don't get my started on it this. Commercials have added great things to our society. 1. Without commercials it the DVR would never have been invented. 2. Commercials are usually more creative than the program they are in. 3. Without commercials I would have never bought the pediegg, which came in really handy yesterday when I needed something to sand the edges of sheetrock.)

So, fewer advertisers is their goal? So they can bail out television stations down the road?

Doing the vital business of the Republic! I do wonder what John Adams would say. Given his attitude toward fools, nothing good I image.

pollyannaish

So, fewer advertisers is their goal? So they can bail out television stations down the road?

Bwahahahaha! I just looked this up. It IS how loud they can be, not how many. :lol:

OMG. These people deserve Stephen Colbert.

Bwahahahaha! I just looked this up. It IS how loud they can be, not how many. :lol:

Wow. I guess it is for all the people that don't have remotes. :rolleyes:

Insanity.

Wow. I guess it is for all the people that don't have remotes. :rolleyes:

Insanity.

One guy on another site I frequent said he had a TV with no volume control. I asked him if he'd gotten it off the back of a truck in the local Chinatown. :lol:

Controlling the volume of commercials on TV is DEFINITELY more important than showing up for a debate with Fiorina! :rolleyes: