Massachusetts stunner: Tim Cahill’s running mate drops out to endorse GOPer Baker

Geee

massachusetts-stunner-tim-cahills-running-mate-drops-out-to-endorse-goper-baker-104169643.html
Washington Examiner:

Massachusetts stunner: Tim Cahill’s running mate drops out to endorse GOPer Baker
By: MATTHEW SHEFFIELD
Washington Examiner
10/01/10 3:30 PM EDT

The Massachusetts governor’s race got shaken up earlier today when Paul Loscocco, lieutenant governor running mate of independent Tim Cahill, announced that he’s withdrawing from the campaign and endorsing the Republican, Charlie Baker.

Loscocco’s resignation is likely the coup de grace for Cahill’s chances. He’s already in the single digits according to a Rasmussen poll released on the 28th. It’s good news for Baker who is behind just 5 points behind the current Democratic governor Deval Patrick.

“Tim cannot win,” Loscocco said during a news conference at Baker’s campaign headquarters. “Our message has not resonated with the voters.”snip

:o

Move over Dukakis. Apparently there is a new Massachusetts miracle on the horizon.

Every single time I hear the name Dukakis, I think of that stupid picture of him in the tank with the helmet on his head. I can never take him seriously.

pollyannaish

Move over Dukakis. Apparently there is a new Massachusetts miracle on the horizon.

Every single time I hear the name Dukakis, I think of that stupid picture of him in the tank with the helmet on his head. I can never take him seriously.

Every time I hear his name, I am reminded why I am glad I am getting older and I hope wiser. I was young. I was in college. I was liberal. I voted for him. :rolleyes::bag:

Thank goodness smarter people than I were voting too.

Every time I hear his name, I am reminded why I am glad I am getting older and I hope wiser. I was young. I was in college. I was liberal. I voted for him. :rolleyes::bag:

dukakis-tank.jpg

Begs the question....What Were They Thinking!

BTW I just noticed, he has a tie on!

b583d8fe-7347-491c-8079-28a52336d35e.jpg

:D

:evil:

'88 was the first Presidential election I was old enough to vote in, and I already knew I was going to vote for Bush the Elder, but that footage of Dukakis in the tank sealed the deal for voters everywhere. I've never seen somebody look so goofy. :lol: