Obama heckled on AIDS, gay rights at fundraiser

saveliberty

article.php?id=D9IDA8783&show_article=1
Breitbart.com:

NEW YORK (AP) - President Barack Obama got heckled at a fundraiser Wednesday night by protesters pushing for more funding for AIDS programs and quicker action to allow gays to serve openly in the military.

Activists yelled slogans and held signs aloft reading "Obama broken promises KILL." Supporters of the president tried to drown them out with shouts of "O-bam-a! O-bam-a!"

I was listening to the Howie Carr Show this afternoon. Apparently,there was a hard time to fill this fund raising event. Of the 650 seats available, only 450 were filled. According to Howie, they had to drop the price of attendance down to $50 per seat, but even then, they couldn't fill it.

I saw that clip a few days back and his answer to quiet them was to tell them that he has increased aids funding and that the Republicans would take it back if they got voted in. I thought it was true that the Republicans increased AIDS funding more than the Dems ever did under the Bush administration, and this was confirmed when Fox showed this clip and pointed out his -shall i say 'untruth'.