Full Text of Christopher Coates’ Testimony to U.S. Commission on Civil Rights

Geee

Very interesting. Watching the hearing, so far even the Dems on the commission seem to be asking fair questions and pointing out bad stuff being done.

The only Dem I saw testify was Michael Yak. He also was on Fox after the hearing to say that it was all about nothing and only political. I may have missed the other Dems cause I also missed the opening remarks and just read them, but I was impressed with all the other members of the committee and noticed they were all Republicans including I believe 3 black Republican members.

There were at least 3 dems on the committee and they "seemed" concerned and asked reasonable questions, at least before the break, did not watch the rest.

There's either justice for all, under the law.......or justice for none. This should be a focus of any newly elected Congress. Unfortunately, nothing will likely be changed about purging voter lists, before November; and the Lame Stream Media is unlikely to throw any light on the cockroaches that are using them for voter fraud.