Steele tired of 'nitpicking' within GOP ranks

Geee

steele_tired_of_nitpicking_within_gop_ranks
Townhall:

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele said Thursday he's tired of infighting within GOP ranks after heated primaries this year, telling party members they must stay unified to win in November.

Steele rallied activists during a stop at the Arkansas Republican Party headquarters in Little Rock. He reiterated the national party's support for the winners of Republican primaries in Delaware and Alaska, where well-known Republicans were defeated by tea party-backed candidates.

"It's important that our party come together, that we work together and we support our nominees and we stay encouraged. I am tired of folks nitpicking and folks backbiting and finding a reason to fight," Steele told the crowd. "Let's fight after we win."

Steele was in Arkansas as part of a national "Fire Pelosi" bus tour aimed at rallying Republican efforts to take back the House in the November elections. Republicans have focused on Arkansas, where Democratic Sen. Blanche Lincoln is trailing Republican Rep. John Boozman in most polls for her re-election bid and GOP leaders are confident they'll pick up two U.S. House seats currently held by Democrats.snip

This is one of the few things I agree with Steele about. Shame on Boehner and the GOP for not inviting Paul Ryan to appear with them yesterday. He is one of the few Republicans who had a solid plan with his roadmap. Even if they didn't like his roadmap, it would have been a show of unity to have him on the stage with them. I hate all this in fighting. The only one it benefits is Obama.