Bias Settlement Now Reparations Slush Fund

Geee

article.php?id=38953
Human Events:

Bias Settlement Now Reparations Slush Fund
by Audrey Hudson
09/24/2010

A settled lawsuit intended to pay thousands of dollars to black farmers discriminated against by the federal government is instead being used as a billion-dollar slush fund doling out reparations for slavery.

That’s according to one of the few critics in Congress of the process known as the Pigford settlement.

Rep. Steve King (R.-Iowa), told HUMAN EVENTS the settlement is a “legal blunder” that has been corrupted.

“By many accounts, this is being sold as 40 acres and a mule for slavery reparations,” King said.

Taxpayers are already responsible for $1 billion to nearly 16,000 black farmers under the original lawsuit that was filed in 1997 and settled in April 1999.

Now comes another claim known as Pigford II that was settled in February by the Obama Administration.

The Senate is now wrestling to come up with another payoff when they return from the Labor Day holiday, for an additional $1.15 billion.

There are nearly 74,000 black farmers approved to receive that settlement, bringing the total to more than 85,000 black farmers who stand to receive an average of $200,000 that includes debt and tax relief, King said.snip

Michelle Obama's thesis at Princeton where she was a Black Studies major, was all about reparations. In it she stated that government jobs of power are owed to the Black Man. This is all part of the Black Liberation garbage preached at Rev Wright's so called church that she sat and listened to every Sunday growing up. When you consider that the Black slaves were captured by Black men in Africa and only a minority of people owed slaves in the South, it puts things into perspective.

After 4 or 8 years of Obama, all the white people will need to stand up and demand reparations.

I believe this is the black farmer's bias suit that the woman that Vilsack fired from agriculture(her 15 minutes are up and I forgot her name already) was involved in.

Michelle Obama's thesis at Princeton where she was a Black Studies major, was all about reparations. In it she stated that government jobs of power are owed to the Black Man. This is all part of the Black Liberation garbage preached at Rev Wright's so called church that she sat and listened to every Sunday growing up. When you consider that the Black slaves were captured by Black men in Africa and only a minority of people owed slaves in the South, it puts things into perspective.

After 4 or 8 years of Obama, all the white people will need to stand up and demand reparations.

Can't tell you how shocked I am to hear this.

If I were a conspiracy nutter I would say this whole "reparations" movement was a plot by the KKK to piss of white people, and bring them into the KKK. By that I mean this whole thing could not be more useful to those who are racists.