Ohio Democrat Curses Voters Who Oppose Health Care Law

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
ohio-democrat-curses-voters-oppose-health-care-law
Fox News:

The head of the Ohio Democratic Party is brushing off his description of Tea Partiers and other opponents of President Obama's health care law as "f--kers," saying he shares a penchant for blurting with Vice President Biden.

"It is what it is," Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern told Fox News regarding his Monday appearance at an endorsement event by the United Steelworkers for several Ohio Democrats, including Gov. Ted Strickland.

"Vice President Biden and I have a way with words," Redfern said, conjuring up the vice president's description this spring of the signing of the health care law as a "big f---ing deal."

He also suggested the audience could handle it.

"Look, I was speaking to 40 grizzled steelworkers," Redfern said.

Redfern said during his remarks he was lamenting "people in this state who look at health care as a privilege, not a right."

"If your kids are going to graduate from college, now he or she gets health care, your heath care, while he or she looks for a new job," Redfern reportedly said. "It's in the very base terms we win these arguments. Every time one of these f--kers says, excuse my language ..."

The comment was captured by a WTOV9 news camera, which had been invited to videotape the endorsement.
________

Chris Redfern is a f***r, excuse my language...