Giuliani Speaks At Iranian Protest Outside UN

Guest areafiftyone

Guest areafiftyone
giuliani_speaks_at_iranian_protest_PmkqITdfl6aWLxuuoPKdUO?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=
NY POST:

Former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani told cheering Iranian-Americans outside the United Nations that they have the support of “all Democratic people.”

The lively but controlled group was protesting Thursday against Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s United Nations appearance.

snip

capt.c7796c578c5b4d87b43e0ec7b2f71f8a-c7796c578c5b4d87b43e0ec7b2f71f8a-0.jpg?x=400&y=265&q=85&sig=V.aDj7mECBPc_Pc02QCzTA--

Guest areafiftyone

U.S. Delegation walked out on AmaNutJob's speech today - he was as usual denying the holocaust and saying 9/11 was an inside job.

giuliani_speaks_at_iranian_protest_PmkqITdfl6aWLxuuoPKdUO?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=
NY POST:

Former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani told cheering Iranian-Americans outside the United Nations that they have the support of “all Democratic people.”

The lively but controlled group was protesting Thursday against Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s United Nations appearance.

snip

capt.c7796c578c5b4d87b43e0ec7b2f71f8a-c7796c578c5b4d87b43e0ec7b2f71f8a-0.jpg?x=400&y=265&q=85&sig=V.aDj7mECBPc_Pc02QCzTA--

23 september 2010 - Iranians and supporters of the main Iranian oppositiongroup, the People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI), protesting against Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in New York

Guest areafiftyone

Northeast politicians are definitely a different breed. Rudy and Christie are obviously not concerned about being politically correct.

They would make a great team together. I can dream can't I? LOL! :P

Guest areafiftyone

Thousands of Iranians rally against Ahmadinejad in NY (JOHN BOLTON AND RUDY GIULIANI SPEAK AT RALLY)

New York, Sep. 23 - Thousands of Iranians on Thursday rallied outside the United Nations headquarters in New York to protest the visit by the Islamic Republic's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Organisers said up to 20,000 people took part in the noisy rally that heard speeches from major US political figures such as former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and former US ambassador to the UN John Bolton.

Demonstrators chanted "Down with Ahmadinejad; viva Rajavi", referring to opposition leader Mrs. Maryam Rajavi who addressed the crowd via satellite from Paris.

Rajavi, president-elect of the main opposition coalition National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), urged Western leaders to stop "appeasing" the Iranian regime. "The only solution for the Iranian crisis is democratic change by the Iranian people and their organised Resistance", she said.

She urged world leaders to condemn human rights violations in Iran, adding that the UN General Assembly and Security Council should set up a special tribunal to prosecute top leaders of the theocratic regime for crimes against humanity, including the 1988 massacre of 30,000 political prisoners.

Former NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani told protesters that he supported a revocation of the terrorist designation of the main Iranian opposition group, the People's Mojahedin Organisation of Iran (PMOI / MeK).

"It is time here in America to right the wrong that has been done to you and your cause out of the misguided notion that the violent and tyrannical regime of Iran could be mollified. It is about time that we change the listing of the People's Mojahedin Organisation of Iran on the terror list", Giuliani said, adding that the group "is not a terrorist organisation".

"This is an organisation dedicated to achieving freedom and dignity for its people. ... President Obama should support it as a defender of freedom", he said.

Former US envoy to the UN John Bolton called on the US and other countries to support the Iranian opposition "not because there is any desire whatever by the United States to have influence in a post-Ahmadinejad government in Iran but precisely because we want the people of Iran to be able to speak freely and to choose their own government".

snip

The "Stash" (John Bolton) is going to make a run for president in 2012. I'm almost positive of it.

I have a feeling you are right. He might be what we need right now. He looks and acts like a leader. I don't know where he stands on anything else but Foreign policy and national defense. He might be the new face that people want.

He should be strong on the economy, too, since this impacts foreign relations.

Guest areafiftyone

The "Stash" (John Bolton) is going to make a run for president in 2012. I'm almost positive of it.

I have a feeling you are right. He might be what we need right now. He looks and acts like a leader. I don't know where he stands on anything else but Foreign policy and national defense. He might be the new face that people want.

He says he has no experience being a politician... but that might help him. He's got people who can help him with the economy - he's extremely good friends with Rudy and has access to top people all over the world. He might be what we need - but who knows. I would like to see him up on stage in the primary - it will make it that much more interesting.

He says he has no experience being a politician... but that might help him. He's got people who can help him with the economy - he's extremely good friends with Rudy and has access to top people all over the world. He might be what we need - but who knows. I would like to see him up on stage in the primary - it will make it that much more interesting.

Remember some of the speeches he gave at the UN. He would tear apart Obama in a debate. He just has to be careful not to look like a grouch lol.