Planned Parenthood Abortion Mills Closing in NJ - Gov Christie de-funded them!!!

Al_Simmons

While the Cherry Hill center does not do abortions, it gives abortion referrals to Planned Parenthood offices in Hamilton Square, Princeton, and Trenton where abortions are done on women and unborn children.

This place sounds like a total waste of taxpayer money. If the pro abortion people want these places so badly they can privately fund them.

While the Cherry Hill center does not do abortions, it gives abortion referrals to Planned Parenthood offices in Hamilton Square, Princeton, and Trenton where abortions are done on women and unborn children.

This place sounds like a total waste of taxpayer money. If the pro abortion people want these places so badly they can privately fund them.

I find it ironic that pro-abortion folks call themselves "pro-choice" while refusing to acknowledge that allowing a child to live is also a choice.

I find it ironic that pro-abortion folks call themselves "pro-choice" while refusing to acknowledge that allowing a child to live is also a choice.

It makes me angry that half the country is expected to support abortion mills that many of us have a moral objection to. I am always amazed that people in my parish always vote solidly Democratic and obviously don't mind their taxes being spent on abortions. I really feel that if all the wealthy Democrats are so pro-abortion, let them support the clinics.

Oh that there were more like him!!!!!!!!

There probably are-we just don't know about them yet! All they need is someone like Christie who speaks up and gets approval, and they will find their voices (I hope)

I know that there are many who THINK like him-but there are so few who won't let people or pundits just walk right over them(polite at all costs). He gets his voice immediately and lets no one get away with any Bull****.

I know that there are many who THINK like him-but there are so few who won't let people or pundits just walk right over them(polite at all costs). He gets his voice immediately and lets no one get away with any Bull****.

Nothing wrong with being polite, provided people are polite to you. Something I learned at TOS years ago is some people equate politeness with meekness.

The problem is in way to many cases carrying the child to term would be...inconvenient.

Nothing wrong with being polite, provided people are polite to you. Something I learned at TOS years ago is some people equate politeness with meekness.

And sometimes some people equate meekness as politeness- and never get a word in edgewise on these TV shows etc. and never call these pundits out on the facts.