Dems react to GOP agenda

Geee

Dems-react-to-GOP-agenda-103577054.html
Washington Examiner:

Dems react to GOP agenda
By: SUSAN FERRECHIO
Chief Congressional Correspondent
09/22/10 7:12 PM EDT

The Democrats are reacting to the GOP agenda that is circulating tonight.

Here is a statement from Nadeam Elshami, a spokesman for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.

“Congressional Republicans are pledging to ship jobs overseas; blow a $700 billion hole in the deficit to give tax cuts to millionaires and billionaires; turn Social Security from a guaranteed benefit into a guaranteed gamble; once again, subject American families to the recklessness of Wall Street; and take away patients’ rights. Republicans want to return to the same failed economic policies that hurt millions of American and threatened our economy."

“Democrats will protect Social Security, give tax cuts to the middle class and help the middle class through our ‘Make it in America’ manufacturing strategy."

“Ironically, the Republican Party that voted against small business tax cuts enacted into law by this Congress is actually holding its press event at a small business just outside Washington and then racing back presumably to vote against the Small Business Jobs Act, which is crucial to get small businesses hiring.”snip

It's frightening that the Democrats are so focused on class warfare considering the number of very wealthy people that are Democrats. Kerry and Kennedy always had the choice in Massachusetts to pay more income tax than they owed. Kerry not only did not take advantage of this option, but used every possible deduction. Obviously, they don't believe in equality in taxation or in anything else.

Dems react to GOP agenda

Not having read the article I'm still going to go waaaay out on a limb and say they don't like it. Bold and reckless sure...but that just the kind of guy I am.

Dems react to GOP agenda

Not having read the article I'm still going to go waaaay out on a limb and say they don't like it. Bold and reckless sure...but that just the kind of guy I am.

Here is a statement from Nadeam Elshami, a spokesman for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.

“Congressional Republicans are pledging to ship jobs overseas; blow a $700 billion hole in the deficit to give tax cuts to millionaires and billionaires; turn Social Security from a guaranteed benefit into a guaranteed gamble; once again, subject American families to the recklessness of Wall Street; and take away patients’ rights. Republicans want to return to the same failed economic policies that hurt millions of American and threatened our economy."

Wow! I was right!!! Man am I good or what!

Bold, reckless and good!

:D

Dems react to GOP agenda

Bold, reckless and good!

:D

Dems react to GOP agenda

As much as I hate to admit it, I really am pretty great....and did I mention humble?

ego.jpg