Loretta Sanchez, the Queen of Identity Politics, Warns Hispanic Voters the Vietnamese Are Coming for Her Seat

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
loretta-sanchez-the-queen-of-identity-politics-warns-hispanic-voters-the-vietnamese-are-coming-for-her-seat
Big Journalism:

Oh, the hypocrisy, the hypocrisy.

In an interview with Jorge Ramos, Univision’s anchorman, California congresswoman Loretta Sanchez, who replaced the great “B-1 Bob” Dornan, discusses the tough November election she faces.

Incredibly, Ms. Sanchez gets her full-blown xenophobe on as she airs her concerns.

At the 2:20 mark she states (and kudos to this blogger for doing the original translation as the interview is in Spanish):

“ … the Vietnamese and the Republicans are — with an intensity — trying to take away this seat, this seat that we [Democrats] have done so much for our community, take away this seat from us and give it to this Van Tran, who’s very anti-immigrant and very anti-Latino.”

What a sense of entitlement from the Marie Antoinette of Orange County!

Meanwhile, Ramos, an outspoken opponent of Arizona’s SB 1070, doesn’t take the congresswoman to task for her smear against Mr. Tran, who was born in Saigon, for crying out loud. He also stands an excellent chance of replacing la Lo-San and has been endorsed by the Tea Party Express.
________

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTDAHdZFNk

Compare this to 'O'Donnell dabbled in witchcraft 25 years ago'. Sanchez playing the race card. Where is the outrage? I heard her opponent's last name is Tran, she is calling his backers "Tranies" She just lost the GBLT crowd. This woman really has to go. She is so wrong on so many levels. But this has been beaten to death in the MSM I'm sure.

Compare this to 'O'Donnell dabbled in witchcraft 25 years ago'. Sanchez playing the race card. Where is the outrage? I heard her opponent's last name is Tran, she is calling his backers "Tranies" She just lost the GBLT crowd. This woman really has to go. She is so wrong on so many levels. But this has been beaten to death in the MSM I'm sure.

I can't imagine anyone caring about O'Donnell's high school witchcraft moment. People realize this was a stupid criticism.

Has anyone here seen this story anywhere else?

NBCLOSANGELES

Thanks for the link, Argyle58.

But remember, it's OK if the Left does it.

It's not possible for a group to be racists if they have no power (or so the story goes), and given the Democrats have no power they cannot be racist.

that's their story and they're sticking with it

racist_democrat_poster.jpg

Yellow Peril (sometimes Yellow Terror) was a color metaphor for race that originated in the late nineteenth century with immigration of Chinese laborers to various Western countries, notably the United States, and later associated with the Japanese during the mid 20th century, due to Japanese military expansion. The term refers to the skin color of East Asians, and the belief that the mass immigration of Asians threatened white wages and standards of living.

wikipedia

Check out the old graphics there... and don't be surprised if you see some of it 'recycled' on the Sanchez campaign sight. :(