Hannity, Specter clash in testy interview

Geee

112549-hannity-specter-go-toe-to-toe-in-testy-interview
The Hill:

Hannity, Specter clash in testy interview
By Bob Cusack - 08/04/10 12:24 AM ET

Sean Hannity and Sen. Arlen Specter engaged in a testy interview Tuesday as the Fox News conservative commentator accused the Pennsylvania Democrat of "political expediency."

Hannity questioned why Specter as a Republican voted against Elena Kagan for solicitor general, but is planning to vote to confirm her as a Supreme Court Justice after switching to the Democratic Party.

Specter offered his rationale, stating that Kagan did not answer key questions when she was President Obama's nominee for solicitor general.
Hannity said, "You can say whatever you want. I'm looking at your record. And the very strongest criticism Americans have right now is that politicians are out for themselves."

Hannity attacked what he called Specter's inconsistent voting record on healthcare reform, so-called "card check" legislation and Kagan.

After defending his votes on those issues and the stimulus package, the 80-year-old senator let Hannity know he was not pleased with how the interview was going.

"Listen, Sean, I don't have anything to apologize for. Not to you or anyone. You're pretty strong, here, young man."

Specter indicated that he was told the interview was going to be about televising Supreme Court proceedings, not on a range of policy issues. Specter strongly supports allowing cameras into the high court.

Hannity responded that he gave Specter a lot of time to answer his questions without interruption while repeating his claim that Specter was politically expedient in changing parties.

Specter avoided a GOP primary against former Rep. Patrick Toomey by bolting the GOP, but lost his Democratic primary to Rep. Joe Sestak.

I saw the interview last night and Specter tried to dodge and spin every question Hannity asked him and got angry(Remember his radio debate with Michelle Bachmann) when Sean finally got fed up with his evasions to practically every question.

The only question I have is: Why did PA put up with this schmuck for so long?