Obama: If Not For Me We Would Have 15% Unemployment

Geee

obama-if-not-for-me-wed-have-15-percent-unemployment-97584294.html
Washington Examiner:

Obama: If not for me, we’d have 15 percent unemployment
By: DAVID FREDDOSO
Online Opinion Editor
07/01/10 10:40 AM EDT

Ahead of today’s bad numbers for first-time unemployment insurance claims, President Obama reminded us in Wisconsin of how indispensable he and his stimulus package really are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3TlNsPFkyE&feature=player_embedded

obama-if-not-for-me-wed-have-15-percent-unemployment-97584294.html
Washington Examiner:

Obama: If not for me, we’d have 15 percent unemployment

By: DAVID FREDDOSO

Online Opinion Editor

07/01/10 10:40 AM EDT

Ahead of today’s bad numbers for first-time unemployment insurance claims, President Obama reminded us in Wisconsin of how indispensable he and his stimulus package really are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3TlNsPFkyE&feature=player_embedded

Oh I feel soooo much better now.

This from the person who promised us that unemployment would not exceed 8%. 9.6% is the current official figure, but most experts feel that the actual figure is pretty close to the very percentages that Ovomit claimed "At least it isn't".

This from the person who promised us that unemployment would not exceed 8%. 9.6% is the current official figure, but most experts feel that the actual figure is pretty close to the very percentages that Ovomit claimed "At least it isn't".

Ignoring the fact that you could almost double any numbers due to discouraged job seekers, Obama was speaking in an area that had 14 % - 15 % unemployment.

Racine has 14.2% not counting discouraged. Second highest rate in the state.

Racine has 14.2% not counting discouraged. Second highest rate in the state.

pollyannaish

Ok. Mr. Obama, we need to have a talk. Abraham Lincoln once said that you could fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

But you've managed to break that great rule. You seem to be fooling none of the people none of the time. I would respectfully suggest that you quit trying to talk your way out of this and actually figure out how you can do something that will CHANGE the situation.

It's occurred to me, that liberals always said that the problem with the GOP was that they were talking down the economy and that's why things were bad. This is the reverse side. For liberals, EVERYTHING is a result of what someone SAYS—not what is really happening because of things people do.