The 100 Americans the left hates most

Valin

100americans-pg1.pdf
Townhall Magazine:

(Note PDF File)

As we have watched the ongoing fight in America over the direction of the country, the actions of the Obama administration and Democratic Congress, and the efforts of the tea party movement, the Townhall editorial team has noticed a disturbing pattern: the American Left is trashing everyone who dares to stand against them.

The more effective the voices that oppose their agenda, the greater the venom the Left spews in their direction.

(snip)

The Townhall editorial staff compiled a massive list of those we believe have the largest bull’s-eyes painted on them by the Left and the Democrat-dominated government. From that list, through a process of voting, debating and prioritizing, we assembled the final 100.

(Snip)

#1GLENN BECK
glenn-beck-fox-news.jpg
Glenn Beck has been doing his thing for years. He’s had a growing radio audience of millions as the third-most-listened-to host in America, and he has never shied way from expressing his love of country (it’s why he gained the reputation for crying on the air) and his disdain for liberal policies that run counter to everything our nation was founded on.
It wasn’t until the last couple of years that the rabid hatred of Beck went mainstream. What happened?....(Snip)

#2 SARAH PALIN
sarah-palin1.jpg
Long af!er her 2008 run to be vice president ended, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is continuing to make political waves.
As a favorite of grassroots conservative tea partiers, Palin has used her star power to bring attention to various underdog
candidates and issues facing voters this fall. As a conservative working woman and dedicated mom, Palin’s anti-feminist brand
of feminism has redefined the scope of “women’s issues” and shed light on blatant liberal hypocrisy....(Snip)

#3 RUSH LIMBAUGH
rush-limbaugh.jpg
When you’re the “leader of the opposition,” you’ve got a target on you at all times; you’ll be under attack day and night.
And El Rushbo is cool with that—it means he’s doing his job.
Limbaugh has been putting the lie to liberal arguments and policies for decades, earning a handsome sum along the way.
And if there’s one thing liberals hate more than the truth about their agenda being exposed, it’s people who make money exposing that agenda.
Rush’s army of nearly 20 million listeners is the biggest in the country, and they are engaged. He impacts political races across the country, and his work helps keep the Republican Party in touch with its conservative base.....(Snip)

I rise on a point of personal privilege to point out the the "Star Of The North", the state with two seasons winter and bad sledding, the state that gave you both Walter Mondale and Al Franken. Has two people on the list....

#10 MICHELE BACHMANN

#86 TIM PAWLENTY

I rise on a point of personal privilege to point out the the "Star Of The North", the state with two seasons winter and bad sledding, the state that gave you both Walter Mondale and Al Franken. Has two people on the list....

#10 MICHELE BACHMANN

#86 TIM PAWLENTY

Oklahoma has three:

Jim Inhoffe, Tom Coburn and.......CHUCK NORRIS.

#10 MICHELE BACHMANN

#86 TIM PAWLENTY

Oklahoma has three:

Jim Inhoffe, Tom Coburn and.......CHUCK NORRIS.

Well none of them is as hot as Michele! :P

Peggy Noonan? Didn't expect to see her name on the list.

Well there's the good (old) Peggy Noonan, and the bad (new and improved) Peggy Noonan. She's "Grown'.

And she is #87. Not exactly a glowing endorsement.

Oh Stupid me! (feel free to disagree at this point)

I completely forgot Minnesota's own

#49 ED MORRISSEY

Ed Morrissey, the blogger formerly known as Captain Ed, is today’s face of HotAir. com.

He ranks as one of the top bloggers in America and hosts a daily online radio show and a weekend talk show in Minneapolis.

Hand-picked by Hot Air founder Michelle Malkin, Ed spends most of his time pointing

out the folly of the Left!, the audacity of the Obama administration and the lunacy of those who would destroy our culture.

I guess that even the most argent liberals can't stand Peggy's breathless self absorbed delivery.

I know that I can't even read her anymore without hearing her in my head.

I guess that even the most argent liberals can't stand Peggy's breathless self absorbed delivery.

A female Tom Friedman? :evil:

You're not alone, my friend.

I haven't seen her on FNC in a few years(and hopefully, she won't be seen again on that channel), but that singy, songy, melodramatic voice made me want to whack her upside the head(like Gibbs does on NCIS). Plus, she tends to waffle between the Reagan GOP and the Goldwater GOP, depending on the occasion.

She's a chimera, changing colors depending on the situation, and THAT has gotten old.

You're not alone, my friend.

I haven't seen her on FNC in a few years(and hopefully, she won't be seen again on that channel), but that singy, songy, melodramatic voice made me want to whack her upside the head(like Gibbs does on NCIS). Plus, she tends to waffle between the Reagan GOP and the Goldwater GOP, depending on the occasion.

She's a chimera, changing colors depending on the situation, and THAT has gotten old.

Her Wall Street Journal column is usually pretty good though, and so are the two of her books that I've read.

But, I have to agree, it is better not to have to listen to her.

But, I have to agree, it is better not to have to listen to her.

Yup... I'd rather have Gilbert Gottfried sing me to sleep at night than hear Peggie's breathy delivery.

gilbert-gottfried.jpg

It's a shame because with me, she's destroyed anything good that she might have to say.