Oregon Woman Accused Gore of 'Unwanted Sexual Contact' in 2006

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
oregon-woman-accused-gore-unwanted-sexual-contact
Fox News:

PORTLAND, Oregon -- Authorities say former Vice President Al Gore was accused of "unwanted sexual contact" during a visit to Portland in October 2006. No criminal charges were filed.

Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk said Wednesday an attorney representing the woman contacted police in late 2006. Schrunk says the woman refused to be interviewed by detectives and did not want the investigation to proceed.

Police, for reasons not made public, investigated the case further last year. Still, no charges were brought.

The National Enquirer first reported the allegations Wednesday, identifying the woman as a 54-year-old masseuse.

Gore family spokeswoman Kalee Kreider said the former vice president has no comment. Gore and his wife announced June 1 they were separating.
________

Unless they have concrete evidence, I'm guessing this goes nowhere. Even so, it could explain a few things about the divorce...

pollyannaish

I don't know. This is certainly weird. it may or may not be true, and it is certainly a matter of public record if the police investigated further...but without specifics it's just innuendo. Who knows what they were investigating.

But yes...unwanted and if true could be a divorce factor.

I wonder if Algore has contacted Slick Willie on how to deliver the "it depends on what your definition of "is" is" speech.

A MUST for any prominent sexual preditor.

I don't know. This is certainly weird. it may or may not be true, and it is certainly a matter of public record if the police investigated further...but without specifics it's just innuendo. Who knows what they were investigating.

Well, all this Algore sex talk. No wonder global warming was on his mind....his pants were on fire!

pollyannaish

Well, all this Algore sex talk. No wonder global warming was on his mind....his pants were on fire!

:lmfao:

"unwanted sexual contact"

Any contact with AlGor Manbearpig would be unwanted.

Unwanted sexual contact would go without saying. Not good to read before lunch.