JORAN VAN DER SLOOT CONFESSES TO MURDER

Al_Simmons

Al_Simmons
lt_peru_van_der_sloot
AP via Yahoo:

Here is the link to the article:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100608/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_peru_van_der_sloot

I guess whoever it was that said recently that the guys who interrogate "Shining Path" Maoists would have an easy time with him were right.

Now if they can get him to confess to the location of Natalee Holloway's body, that would bring some peace to that family.

clearvision

They are saying he went into a rage because she was in his room googling his name. Also something about 5 years to the day since Holloway.

snipNow if they can get him to confess to the location of Natalee Holloway's body, that would bring some peace to that family.

shoutAl_Simmons Absolutely, Al.

snipNow if they can get him to confess to the location of Natalee Holloway's body, that would bring some peace to that family.

shoutAl_Simmons Absolutely, Al.

I would be willing to wager that the only true statement Van der Sloot made regarding the Holloway murder is that the body was disposed of at sea, whether by himself or another party. I seriously doubt that her body will ever be recovered.

Guest AnneV

Just saw on FoxNews, that National Geographic did an article about the Peruvian jail Van der Sloot is likely to spend the rest of his life in....looks suitable for a scumbag!

SrWoodchuck

Just saw on FoxNews, that National Geographic did an article about the Peruvian jail Van der Sloot is likely to spend the rest of his life in....looks suitable for a scumbag!

They are saying he'll be sentenced to 15 to 20 years, and have to do a minimum of 7 to 10 years, but that the guards there, fall all over themselves to earn $50 to $100 for murdering for hire. If the victims father & relatives can keep themselves from helping his murder occur, he'll be in an appropriate hell. I say he's taking a dirt nap within 6 months.

Al_Simmons

Or maybe he'll be found "suicided" by a noose hanging off a 20-foot ceiling with no ladder in sight.

Who knows? All I can say is that a quick end would be too good for him. Unluckily for him, the girl he murdered has a fairly well-known father and hence the revenge factor against the "foreigner from Aruba" might be a tad higher than usual amongst the personnel AND inmates there.

Scenario: The guards take a mysterious "coffee break" and leave the inmates alone in the yard, with no cameras around for ten minutes. When they come back Joran has 'disappeared', though the inmates are cooking something in a giant vat of boiling stew that's enough to feed the entire population for dinner that night.

:lol:

Get the picture? Inmates in Peru have poor families, too, who could use a few bucks. :ph34r:

I was listening to Dennis Prager, and he repeated something I have heard him say before: there are two species of humans, those who try to do the right thing and the others; monsters of varying degrees. He put Van der Sloot in the latter category, obviously.

Poetic justice for Beth. Her relentless pursuit of Joran has made the entire world aware of what a monster he is. I'm so sorry that *at least* one more young woman died at his hands.