Ariz. governor calls Obama meeting 'very cordial'

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
ynews_pl2395
Yahoo News:

Arizona GOP Gov. Jan Brewer struck a positive note on her way out of a meeting with President Obama at the White House Thursday afternoon, saying they agreed during a "very, very cordial discussion" to work together on the nation's immigration problem. Students of body language might draw a different conclusion from this photo posted to the White House Flickr stream, however, which shows the two leaders in deep, yet physically distant, discussion:

Things haven't always been cordial between the two leaders, who have disagreed over her signing of a tough immigration law. Obama has said the measure has the potential to be discriminatory.

"I am encouraged that there's going to be much better dialogue between the federal government and the state of Arizona," Brewer told reporters on her way out of the meeting. (C-SPAN has video of her comments.)
________

AP Video:

SrWoodchuck

shoutWVR!

I'm glad she was able to force him to acknowledge her & her state of Arizona. I particularly liked her smile without comment, when asked,"Do you think the President has read the bill, yet?"

When he's forced to meet with the "little people" that mess up his grand plans, he gets testy and shows his true colors; red, with a streak of yellow, and a black heart.

I salute you Governor Brewer! Get used to disappointment, Barry!